• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Give me a carrot ......

luna

Mama Doe
.... or Station Officer Steele gets it !!!!

yhymegy5.jpg

You waz warned !!!

y9yqyqud.jpg

Now I Iz going to takes over Pontypandy and find the station !

a6ure9ep.jpg

And rub my chins on everyfink

6uru9u3u.jpg

Why don't I fits in anymore ?

ypabaza4.jpg

I iz tired now. I might do some reading instead. Being an ickle boy is hard works sometimes :/

y9ugytas.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone . He is very inquisitive and he must find my room very boring because he goes straight into my son's room every evening and stays in there scent marking all the toys.

When Dylan comes in he binkies all over the place :)

Look out Fweddie. Your mummeh has plans to take you to the Plum Fairy next week...

Run aways... Very fast and come and stay with Willow and Bramble!

Your mummeh is being norty..

Look out Fweddie. Your mummeh has plans to take you to the Plum Fairy next week...

Run aways... Very fast and come and stay with Willow and Bramble!

Your mummeh is being norty..

Fweddie : You see I iz smarter than Mummeh. I jumped out of my house today and hurted my feetsie to sabotage her plans. Wosie told me the truths about the ploom fairy and I wonts go!!!

Fweddie : You see I iz smarter than Mummeh. I jumped out of my house today and hurted my feetsie to sabotage her plans. Wosie told me the truths about the ploom fairy and I wonts go!!!

Haha I knew there was a reason for the recent escapade! I'm sure George and Freddie were in cahoots because I was planning a trip to the plum fairy too!the plan has been foiled and is on hold till further notice!

Haha I knew there was a reason for the recent escapade! I'm sure George and Freddie were in cahoots because I was planning a trip to the plum fairy too!the plan has been foiled and is on hold till further notice!

Lol ... perhaps they were!!! I will be putting Freddie on the naughty step for his part in it all xx

Back