• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you try and make your rabbit binky?

smudgiebun

Alpha Buck
I've just spent far too long shaking my head and bouncing around trying to make Chewie binky.... all for nothing! I didn't even get a head binky!! :( He just does that sideways look at me as if he thought I was mental :lol:

It does work sometimes, but obviously not today!

My two would completely ignore me if I did that! :lol: Sometimes I can make Millie binky by talking to her in a certain voice though.

My two would completely ignore me if I did that! :lol: Sometimes I can make Millie binky by talking to her in a certain voice though.

Yeah I've noticed talking in a high voice works sometimes too, I usually try "who's a cute little boy then!!"

ETA: I love your signature, is that your artwork?

Yeah I've noticed talking in a high voice works sometimes too, I usually try "who's a cute little boy then!!"

ETA: I love your signature, is that your artwork?

Millie mostly likes "Millie no", she loves being naughty! :lol:

No I wish, I can't draw at all! RU user Blackberry & Co made them, she makes personalised signs amongst other things. They look even better in real life :)

i tried to binky once and o/h looked disgusted and bisc stared at me in a really weird way :oops::lol:

i could make matt binky just by tickling him and saying 'cheeky fluffy matt' in a silly voice. he couldn't resist binkying :love::love::love:

Yeah if I tell Charlie off for doing something, he binkies. He also started binkying on my bed the other week when I nudged him, I have no idea why :lol:

Oooh yes how could I forget, smudge will binky if I tell her off! They are such cheeky monsters aren't they?!

If I run around the flat binkying Charlotte will binky too :love: I can also speak to her and Timmy in a certain silly voice and they'll both binky too :love:

When George is being naughty and I say no and tap his bottom to move him away, he does a few jumps and throws his head about lol

Jimby used to binky a lot, he was so funny, I just has to tickle him bum and say 'tickle bum bum' and he would binky lol
he used to do laps around the flat and throw some binkies in but since moving they are only upstairs as the don't like the stairs so I only get a few little binkies and head shakes, they do sometimes do a 'pop corn binkie'

Yeah if I tell Charlie off for doing something, he binkies. He also started binkying on my bed the other week when I nudged him, I have no idea why :lol:

Rosie is the same. She binkies when I tell her not to do something. She is like a naughty toddler !!!

And Freddie binkies if you just look at him. He gets very excited by our presence. Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Autumn and Sunshine (belgian hares) binky every time they see me ('food yey yey')! Its sooo cute.

Lady Katherine binkies everytime I tell her off for being norty :roll::lol::love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fiver used to react with a head binky if I shook my head. I doubt he would now because this was when I had him on his own and I haven't tried it for ages. I looked like a right numpty. :lol:

Fiver binkies when I walk in the room. :roll: He also binkies if I tell him off and if I chase him; he loves being chased. :lol: Shadowfax and Xena have never reacted to me with a binky but Xena has happy flopped against me before. :lol:

Lady Katherine binkies everytime I tell her off for being norty :roll::lol::love:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meg does this too. Usually chewing something or trying to get somewhere she shouldn't. I clap my hands and shout her name. Sure it's now attention seeking!

Jimby used to binky a lot, he was so funny, I just has to tickle him bum and say 'tickle bum bum' and he would binky lol
he used to do laps around the flat and throw some binkies in but since moving they are only upstairs as the don't like the stairs so I only get a few little binkies and head shakes, they do sometimes do a 'pop corn binkie'

Awww yeah we have a similar situation! We were in a flat where they raced around and did binkies, now we are in a house and they live upstairs and don't come down so much :( We do hear them tearing around the bedroom though :thumb:

Back