• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mabel and nans doggie tess

Mabel has such pretty colouring :love: I want to stroke her belly, it looks so soft!

thanks its even more soft at the moment as while she was moulting and I was grooming her, she would not let me do her belly or chest, so I got the scissors out and tempted her to stand with food, in end though she was not fooled and even the scissors had to go :lol:

I meant to comment to this the other day. Tess is so lovely :love: she looks well there. :)

And Mable is just :love: I don't know anybunny who wants their belly messed with, or even worse, their bum fluff when it needs plucking. :shock::lol:

Awwwww look at lickle Mabel :love::love::love: She is such a little darling :D

Still feel for you and her after losing little Sox :(

So sorry that little Sox has gone to the bridge xxxxxxxxxxx

His deckings drops will be in my memory forever as it was such a cute little bunny thing to do xxxxx

Awwwww look at lickle Mabel :love::love::love: She is such a little darling :D

Still feel for you and her after losing little Sox :(

So sorry that little Sox has gone to the bridge xxxxxxxxxxx

thanks 5 weeks without soccy :cry:

mabel has been to nans again today, tess nans dog was stuck under chair as she cannot see, so mabel went up to her looking worried

Back