• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddie having a lie in ...

luna

Mama Doe
We weren't the only ones in a lazy mood this morning !!! My little furry fraggle didn't want to come out to free range.

Until he saw my son opening up his bedroom door that is ... Then he ran in to nudge all of Dylans toys. He has taken a special interest in his garage , pushing the cars out of his way and trying to squeeze his head into the car wash. Lol xx

a6a6a7ur.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

We weren't the only ones in a lazy mood this morning !!! My little furry fraggle didn't want to come out to free range.

Until he saw my son opening up his bedroom door that is ... Then he ran in to nudge all of Dylans toys. He has taken a special interest in his garage , pushing the cars out of his way and trying to squeeze his head into the car wash. Lol xx

a6a6a7ur.jpg

"Trying to squeeze his head into the car wash" - what a sweetie. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww :love: Boots tried to break in to my daughter's doll's house the other day, but the doorway was a bit too small :lol:

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. Freddie is very pleased ;) he is very proud of his froggy legs. Lol xx

"Trying to squeeze his head into the car wash" - what a sweetie. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehe ... he was able to wash through the car wash with ease when he first arrived but five weeks on and he can't even put his head in xx

Back