• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please vibes for lost bunny UD p. 10!

Our neighbour told us her two rabbits escaped earlier today. This is the second time they have escaped out of their run but fortunately last time they were both still somewhere in the garden. Thankfully the neighbours have a new more secure run now but she gave her teen son responsibility for feeding them this morning and he must have left something open. One of the buns Mopsy thankfully has been found but poor little Peter is still lost somewhere in the dark, not sure if he'll make the night with all the roads and foxes. The neighbours little girl has already been round with a lost bunny poster. Any vibes and tips appreciated :(

Last edited:
A hay filled carrier with food inside?

Tell the local vets.

Look quietly.

I do hope he is found safe and well.

I may be new to the forum.. but I once camped outside for two nights in the garden and my bunny did come back. Thinking of you both!!!! Very Much!

Woohoo!!!

Hope he decides to stay put in future... Safer that way..

fee xxxxx

Back