• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very productive day!

vicky_26

Warren Scout
So as I have this week off to 'oversee' Parker and Hugo bonding, and it's been going so well so I don't have to watch them 24/7... I figured it might be an opportune time to repaint my back porch 'aka the bunnies base' as they won't be in it for a couple of weeks. So that's what I've spent today doing! I'm not great at DIY so am rather pleased with myself how it's turned out. I won't mention the slight mess I made of the ceiling (it's so hard to cut in neatly!!) so I will need to call on Dad or brother to do the white work.

This is it before...

And now!

So Poppy (bridge bun) isn't left out....!

And I have ordered this wall art to put on the back wall

I hope Hugo and Parker like it!!

I want them to go in now!!! but I want to make sure they have a nice strong bond so am determined to be patient. I was thinking of giving it a couple of weeks? I'm aware that Parker has been living there before so want to make sure I don't rush it and trigger off territorial behaviour. Am very excited!

Back