• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit is moulting and he looks so miserable about it :(

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
He always starts his moult on his head, his ears have gone really patchy and the top of his head all floofy as its coming out in tufts!

It's really warm here today, the weather must be so confusing for bunnies!!

Yes, I know the feeling. Hector has spent the last two weeks shedding more fur than I ever thought possible and he's all tufty and scruffy-looking. He also looks thoroughly miserable about it. :(

It must be itchy and uncomfortable, a bit like humans when they need a hair cut or wash!!

Poor Biscuit. :(

Aww bless him :love: Boots is just moulting a little bit at a time, but he always seems to have a moult line all along his side :lol:

Bless him!

Most of Binkys back has already moulted theres just an awkward line between the two though as the last part of her back just won't moult! :lol:

Mine seem to have bee moulting all summer long, even Big who usually appears not to moult at all strangely enough?

Poor Biccy :( Mimzy often starts his moults on his head. One year everything came off but a thin strip over the top of his skull so it looked like he had a wee mohawk. :lol:

Back