• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So...

Thank you.:love: Bandit has coped well but I can tell he is really lonely and it feels cruel to have him outside on his own when he loved Cutie-pie so much and especially as he doesn't enjoy human company either.

when you say foster friend, do you mean you foster her and then if something happened to bandit, she goes back? :wave:

when you say foster friend, do you mean you foster her and then if something happened to bandit, she goes back? :wave:

No I wouldn't send her back, basically foster for awhile until we can take her on permanently. She is older than Bandit although that isn't the reason we are going to foster, it will depend on how the bonding goes. I would look after her long term.

No I wouldn't send her back, basically foster for awhile until we can take her on permanently. She is older than Bandit although that isn't the reason we are going to foster, it will depend on how the bonding goes. I would look after her long term.

ah right. i just wondered because i remember reading ages ago about fostering a bunny until your remaining one passes. just as a way for them to have a friend but so you don't have to keep getting remaining ones new friends. :wave:

ah right. i just wondered because i remember reading ages ago about fostering a bunny until your remaining one passes. just as a way for them to have a friend but so you don't have to keep getting remaining ones new friends. :wave:

If the worst happened to Bandit I would then get a friend for her. Its not about the caring or feeding, it unfortunately about vet bills. With 5 animals already of which 3 are getting older and Mr Bennett's unpredictable dentals and tummy problems.

If the worst happened to Bandit I would then get a friend for her. Its not about the caring or feeding, it unfortunately about vet bills. With 5 animals already of which 3 are getting older and Mr Bennett's unpredictable dentals and tummy problems.

they definitely soon mount up :( she's a lovely rabbit :love:

they definitely soon mount up :( she's a lovely rabbit :love:

We have spent something like £7,000 to £8,000 on vet bills in the last 4 years, of which about half we got back on insurance. The rest was either because they didn't have insurance or it was below the excess or wasn't covered, such as Cutie-pies dentals as it was preexisting. Georgia would be too old to insure.:(

I hope they will bond well !! :love:

Let me know when I need to buy a new hat for the Wedding :D

Me too. Gill said I can do the bonding. Gulp.:lol:

Waiting to hear back from the woman that is fostering her so it maybe a week before we meet, Gill said she has about 3 or 4 bondings to do.

Back