• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding in Notts/Derby area

yamazumi

Warren Scout
Can anyone recommend anywhere? I'm going away over half term and the bunnies other owner is away too so rather than asking friends/family I thought id look into boarding.

I'm between derby and notts so anywhere in that general area will do me just fine.

Is Ab Kettleby in the Leicestershire countryside too far? (I'm not sure where you live - it's 40 minutes away from me in Leicester). Have a look at Welby Lodge-ings if it's not too far, it's where my babies go every holiday. They stay inside with her as they're house rabbits but she has a big converted barn with floor pens and hutches etc and they're brilliant.

Is Ab Kettleby in the Leicestershire countryside too far? (I'm not sure where you live - it's 40 minutes away from me in Leicester). Have a look at Welby Lodge-ings if it's not too far, it's where my babies go every holiday. They stay inside with her as they're house rabbits but she has a big converted barn with floor pens and hutches etc and they're brilliant.

Thanks, it's about an hour from me, which isn't awful. I can allocate myself 2 1/2 hours the morning the day I go away to get there and back if I don't find anywhere else.

I've found plenty of places through a google search, I'd just feel more comfortable with people on here recommending!

I found one place that looked great but at about 10 for one rabbit (in a 10ft hutch, the next size down was 5ft), and a further 3 for the second, it would end up costing me well over a hundred for the entire week.

It's probably not going to help this time, but I had a survey through about pet boarding/care over holidays from the Uni of Nottingham about vet students potentially doing it, so that might come in handy later?

Back