• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When you really can't be bothered to feed the bunnies....

dumblepaws

Mama Doe
....it's cold and dark and you've just got in from work and you're shattered...

the best motivation ever is two seconds with a bunny.

The excited race over to see you, jumping over each other and meerkatting up before they jump into your lap and start snuffling you for food, or binkying, or falling off something or flopping or cleaning their ears or jumping on your shoulder

Bunnies are awesome :)

You want to try having guinea pigs who can see the fridge :shock::lol:. There's simply no ignoring the cacophony of sound coming from their direction :lol::lol:.

....it's cold and dark and you've just got in from work and you're shattered...

the best motivation ever is two seconds with a bunny.

The excited race over to see you, jumping over each other and meerkatting up before they jump into your lap and start snuffling you for food, or binkying, or falling off something or flopping or cleaning their ears or jumping on your shoulder

Bunnies are awesome :)

Definitely agree :love:

I know what you mean, I was the same as you when mine were outside, I'd really dread going out in the cold and rain but once I was out there it was always so worth it because I could see the excitement in their faces and sometimes I'd even get bunny love :lol:

Now they're indoors I don't have the choice to be late with dinner as they started head butting me when it's time :lol:

How are your bunnies? I still can't believe how teeny they were when I saw them! Such little dainty feet compared to my inelegant twos' feet :lol:

:)

Easy solution is have them in the house! Of course that's how you end up with a spare setup and twice as many bunnies...

Theres nothing worse than having no bunnies....:cry:.. My run is empty, Willow is away being bonded..

I miss their wee faces, it is a tonic indeed!!!

How are your bunnies? I still can't believe how teeny they were when I saw them! Such little dainty feet compared to my inelegant twos' feet :lol:

DP is still tiny and currently dashing and binkying around my feet
Waffles has just finished grooming me and their toy bunny and the chair and the floor and the wicker mat and is now eating hay
They were one year old last week but show no signs of getting any bigger or more sensible! They're even softer post-moult though :)

How is married life? x

:)

Easy solution is have them in the house! Of course that's how you end up with a spare setup and twice as many bunnies...

I would love that! But OH thinks the house would smell and they'd eat wires

When we get the garden bunny proofed and I work part time (10years away) am allowed a shed/aviary for some biiiig bunnies as well as current pair :)

You want to try having guinea pigs who can see the fridge :shock::lol:. There's simply no ignoring the cacophony of sound coming from their direction :lol::lol:.

Mine don't even need to see the fridge, the slightest rustle of a bag has them singing their lungs out! :lol:

DP is still tiny and currently dashing and binkying around my feet
Waffles has just finished grooming me and their toy bunny and the chair and the floor and the wicker mat and is now eating hay
They were one year old last week but show no signs of getting any bigger or more sensible! They're even softer post-moult though :)

How is married life? x

I can't even imagine how they could be any softer :shock: :lol:

Happy belated birthday bunnies! Harvey and Lilly send their licks!

Married life is great thanks :D don't feel much different really! Except just even happier all the time! Loving having a new name and being able to refer to OH as husband! :lol: We just got our gift list gifts delivered and wow people have been so lovely and generous! :love: Also, we have amazing taste :lol: all of the things we chose are AMAZING :D five big boxes, all with multiple gifts in that were in smaller boxes, all wrapped in paper, bubble wrap and then tissue paper! So much packaging! We had to open all the things in the living room too, which is the bunnies' room :shock: they have been delighted by the commotion :roll: trying to eat every box, running off with paper, trying to eat presents too, just generally so excited about investigating every single piece of packaging :lol: they're knackered now! They've been trying to trip me up whilst I've been taking things back and forth to put in other rooms as if they think I'm taking their play things away and they're trying to stop me :lol:

Just knowing that the rabbits are there is heart warming. I agree, it is a good motivator on cold we nights. Cute rabbit sightings x

Back