• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have an acrobat on my hands

MimzMum

Wise Old Thumper
Just as I finished cleaning out Pip's enclosure last night and was getting ready to dole out treats (apparently not fast enough for Madam :roll: ) I heard her make a spring from her litterbox and glanced over to see her perfectly balanced on the top of the rail! :shock::shock::shock: Expletives flying I got her down safely and made certain she wasn't hurt but I about had a coronary! I didn't think she still had that much strength in her to almost clear the pen wall like that. I took extra care to fasten some panels to the top to keep her in overnight and she's let me know her displeasure this a.m. by completely trashing her litterbox and willow tents. :( :censored:
Add to this now Mimzy is starting to rip at his towel flooring on a regular basis. I don't know if it's the cold bothering him or objections to his noisy neighbor. :roll: (Well thinking about that now...it's not the noise because he's deaf.)

Pip may wind up having to return to her old habitat in my room if this keeps up. This is sad for me because I think where she is now is a better spot for her and was supposed to help her and Mimzy transition to a possible setup where I could have all three bunnies next to one another, and maybe eventually bond them. I'm thinking this end will simply never be possible now as they each appear to prefer not sharing their own spaces. :(

So much for trying to lighten my workload! Instead I have a candidate for the Flying Wallendas who at the grand age of 7 years old is able to leap an almost three foot barrier! (headdesk)

Oh no a flying Rabbit :shock:

When Sir Victor was displeased with something I had done he'd up-end his full water bowl :roll: This was followed by a rapid hop away and a simultaneous 'naughty tail waggle' !! :lol:

Back