• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey, because he's cute!

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Here he is, being his cute little self :love: he's extra soppy right now, always wanting head rubs as usual, seriously I wish I could have an RU open house so people would be in and out all day and he could have a constant head rub :lol: I just don't have the time to sit for 24hours fussing him, although he would have it that way if he could! I rub his head whilst he eats too :lol: I don't know what he likes more, food or fusses?!

Wish this wasn't blurry because there's a hint of bunny tongue!

Thanks both :love: he is definitely a lovely lovely rabbit, I really do wish I could share him with people because he makes me so happy and I reckon his happiness would be contagious to strangers too! Lilly is a cutie too and makes me very happy, but she's not so good with making strangers happy :lol: although because Harvey loves everyone it doesn't often take her long to realise Harvey isn't being harmed so she does come out of her shell :)

I'm watching him in the loaf position having a dream right now :love: beautiful Lilly is also fast asleep, with one front paw sticking far out, she looks very silly :lol:

I miss you already Harvey :( I'm glad we had this little photo shoot this week even if the lighting isn't the best, you are so handsome and so cute all at the same time :love: I want you back :(

Back