• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU calendar results - Lucky & Sweep are the winning photos

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Hi all

Thank you to everyone for voting and thank you to everyone who submitted a photo. It's been very close this year, but I've counted up the votes and the photos who are in the calendar are (in order of appearance in the thread):

Loki, Morse, Fiver & Shadowfax & Xena, Bug, Ashley, George, Bluebelle, Barney, Bunsk, Baxter, Hugo & Parker, Mycroft, Rosie, bunnies in a circle, Mischa, Chloe, Mabel & Sox, Bunny, Mocha & Charcoal & Pepper, Rolo, Ludo

I make that 21 with Doughnut 22. So I need another 2 more photos. The photos with the next amount of votes are:

Milo & Finnlay, Cupcake, Sweep, Millie, Lucky

Please can you vote and PM me with which one of these 5 you would like in the calendar, one vote per person, and I will end it on Sunday 14th midnight.

Milo & Finnlay
2-1.jpg

Cupcake
20140304_154505_zpsn4dqxo7j.jpg

Sweep
D02672AE-8F6D-4DB7-8E4A-DA7427C46FEF_zpspi2mcehj.jpg

Millie
A2_zps3bab7697.jpg

Lucky
DSC_0542_zps6ac97854.jpg

Last edited:
It is the quality of the photo and not the actual Rabbit that attracts votes. I mean how well the picture will reproduce onto a calendar. I am sure everyone is voting according to picture quality, NOT favourite Rabbit(s)

So even if your photo is not included in the end it'll just because the photo would not reproduce too well onto a calendar. Everyone's Rabbits are stunners :love: :D

It is the quality of the photo and not the actual Rabbit that attracts votes. I mean how well the picture will reproduce onto a calendar. I am sure everyone is voting according to picture quality, NOT favourite Rabbit(s)

So even if your photo is not included in the end it'll just because the photo would not reproduce too well onto a calendar. Everyone's Rabbits are stunners :love: :D

Exactly right. I hope whoever's photos didn't get in aren't upset. We all love bunnies here but I just need good photos.

Yes vote again in the second round.

This is exactly how I voted.the best quality images (IMO) !!! All the bunnies are lovely :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

This is exactly how I voted.the best quality images (IMO) !!! All the bunnies are lovely :) xx

Me too :thumb:

It was really hard! All the buns were so lovely, they really were - it was just how I thought the buns would look on a calendar.

I voted that way too. You can get good photos on mobiles etc but they don't enlarge as well.

That's exactly how I voted as well xxx

Yes that's how I voted too in the end. I wanted to vote for everybunny so I had to go for calendar qualityness of the photos.

Congrats to everyone who got their bunny in the calendar - can't wait to see the final result!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back