• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tried to have a relaxing bath...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
with candles, my kindle etc.

In comes Marble...
3e5073f914dd0a028d86657dde187b3e.jpg

She's rearranged my bathroom. Moved the mats, moved the toilet roll, moved all the cleaning stuff...and made herself quite comfortable :roll:

I always find it funny when they follow me into the loo or the bathroom. It's not as if I keep their treats in there :lol:
Most boring place for a rabbit I should think ... It's ever so sweet though :love:

I always find it funny when they follow me into the loo or the bathroom. It's not as if I keep their treats in there :lol:
Most boring place for a rabbit I should think ... It's ever so sweet though :love:
It's just in case...:lol::lol:

Aww she is a real companion bunneh isn't she :)

Bobby once jumped into the bath when my son was in it. He got the shock of his life when he got soaked. My husband had to lift him out ...poor Bobby started panicking and splashing everywhere. It was so funny ( looking back on it and once we knew he was ok of course ) ..Lol xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Bless! :love:

Hector follows me into the loo and sits on my feet. He snoozes on the bath mat too, periscoping to see what's going on from time to time. It's all weird!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww she is a real companion bunneh isn't she :)

Bobby once jumped into the bath when my son was in it. He got the shock of his life when he got soaked. My husband had to lift him out ...poor Bobby started panicking and splashing everywhere. It was so funny ( looking back on it and once we knew he was ok of course ) ..Lol xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
Oh my goodness id have a heart attack :lol:
Maizie tried to jump in the bath once whilst I was running it, I managed to stop her. I have my bath so hot id hate to think how it would affect them!

As for Marble she really is a companion bun. She's my shadow :roll: I'd rather that than an aggressive bun though!!

Bless! :love:

Hector follows me into the loo and sits on my feet. He snoozes on the bath mat too, periscoping to see what's going on from time to time. It's all weird!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's quite off putting at first isn't it? Marble likes to lie next to the bath, or by the side of the toilet. only RU people would understand this :lol::lol:

Marble kept periscoping whilst I was in the bath, probably wondering if it was a new bed or sofa that she could try and shove me off!

I always start to smile at your threads before I even open them :oops:

I'm very pleased that I'm never disappointed :lol:

that's cute :love:

, mabel does this now, but on third day after lost sox, she tried jumping in the bath when I was in luckily I caught her, and showed her it was water and not good for rabbits, she just wanted to be with me, scared me to death though :shock:

that's cute :love:

, mabel does this now, but on third day after lost sox, she tried jumping in the bath when I was in luckily I caught her, and showed her it was water and not good for rabbits, she just wanted to be with me, scared me to death though :shock:
Oh my goodness! I don't think I'd be able to stop Marble if she tried to jump in :shock:

Max always follows me to the bathroom aswell, nudges my ankles, eats the toilet roll, anything to annoy me basically :roll:

He once tried to jump in the bath whilst I was in it aswell, luckily he slipped on the tiled floor and didn't jump high enough, I jut saw his shocked face appear and disappear again :lol:

Max always follows me to the bathroom aswell, nudges my ankles, eats the toilet roll, anything to annoy me basically :roll:

He once tried to jump in the bath whilst I was in it aswell, luckily he slipped on the tiled floor and didn't jump high enough, I jut saw his shocked face appear and disappear again :lol:
Maizie and Daisy used to chew the toilet roll ... through the plastic bag, so I'd have rolls with holes through the first few layers :roll: Marble just decided to move everything that was "in her way"
She's tried to jump in the bath when it's empty but I stopped her!

I've now got an image in my head of a shocked bunny face :lol:

Maizie and Daisy used to chew the toilet roll ... through the plastic bag, so I'd have rolls with holes through the first few layers :roll: Marble just decided to move everything that was "in her way"
She's tried to jump in the bath when it's empty but I stopped her!

I've now got an image in my head of a shocked bunny face :lol:

It was so funny, made me jump though. Once I couldn't find him anywhere and was starting to panic when I looked in the bathroom and he was just sitting in the bath, luckily with no water in it. He's such a character! :love:

It was so funny, made me jump though. Once I couldn't find him anywhere and was starting to panic when I looked in the bathroom and he was just sitting in the bath, luckily with no water in it. He's such a character! :love:
Hahaha Aww bless him! I keep the door firmly shut if I'm not in the bathroom because mine wouldn't stop as sitting in the bath, they'd have everything off the sides etc :roll:

Are you also obsessed with putting the toilet seat down?! I have horrible thoughts of him jumping into it and drowning, I really wouldn't put it past him :roll: As soon as anyone has used my toilet I have to ask them if they put the seat down :oops:

Back