• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who remembers?

Babsie

Wise Old Thumper
This is really vague (!) ... but

Does anyone remember the person who found a rabbit in a field/her garden and she built a shelter for rabbit and babies?

Yes. I said it was vague . . . and I don't know what made me think about it today. She used to post lovely updates.

America doesn't sound right, but it wasn't in this country.

It is ringing a bell.....I deffo think I remember, and yip, she wan't from here, was it somewhere in Europe tho?

Yes the French woman. The bunny was originally in the neighbours garden, a domestic rabbit living like a wild rabbit that had babies and she had them living in something she built and eventually the bunny became more and friendly but still quite independent. Haven't seen a post from her in at least two years.

Yes! That's the one. Thanks everyone. Funny how things pop into your (well, my) mind apropos absolutely nothing. Am going to look at the thread ...

Yep that's the one. Mupette lived with her half-wild babies in a poly tunnel, although I think she was looking to rehome most of the babies.

Awwwwwww just read the whole thread. Brilliant. Cant believe how intuitive she was with them. How fortunate that Mupette had her babies in a safe loving home like that.

Back