• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Super Simba was rescued 1 year ago today . . . thanks to RU :) x

Woah......what a journey he has been on!!! The power of RU once again saved the life of a poor neglected bunny. Now look at the handsome fella......:love::love::love:

:wave: It was all down to you two, Jane and Amanda xx Thank you so much xx

It was Gabrielle (Yaretzi) who rescued him from that awful home. If only they knew how wicked they were and how wonderful Simba is now. You cannot believe some people. So lovely he has you and his furry friends now.

Happy Rescue Day Simba!!

I remember when we first heard about you, it's amazing to see how far you've come.

You're so flippin handsome!!

:love::love::love:

Wow, time flies!

His life is so much different now, look how amazing his coat looks in the sun!

How is it possible that it's been a whole year?? :shock:
Look at you now indeed, handsome! :love: You look maaahhhvelous! :D

A hearty hug to everyone who helped bring him home. Bless you all xxxxxxx

Bless everyone who has helped with Simba - thank goodness for the kind hearted souls of RU.

I can't believe it's been a year though - time flies and Simba is so gorgeous :love: xxx

Brilliant, he looks amazing what a transformation. It is so good to know that he is happy cared for and loved.

He looks amazing :) makes me so angry people think it's ok to treat animals like this poor little man :(
So glad he has a better life now this forum is amazing ! Xxx

The difference in the before and after pictures are truly unbelievable :shock:
Well done to everyone involved in his rescue, and bringing him back to health.
Lovely lovely Simba :love:

Back