• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful swan family (with babies!)

Lucy-Lou

Mama Doe
Well, they were bigger than mum and dad, but still had their grey fluffy cygnet coats so I still count them as babies!

They were very curious and came right up to me and my mum, their parents weren't happy with us being so close though and hissed at us to move away

Here's all six with mum and dad

Gorgeous :love::love::love: I once met a swan family in Norfolk, we were walking along a narrow path between trees, near water, and we came round a bend, with my son as a toddler walking with us, when we nearly collided with a swan family rushing in our direction :lol: I didn't get any pics as I had to scoop my son up :shock: luckily they didn't start being protective of their cygnets :shock:

Stunning :)
I see to see a wee swan family every day on the river as I was walking into work, really made my day.

:love::love::love:

A few years ago, a lovely swan family on the river near here became so trusting of me, that both the grown ups and the cygnets would let me stroke their necks, touch their feet and even let me put my hands under their lovely soft wings. For them to trust me so much was incredible.

I love swans!!!

Beautiful photos :love: I photographed a swan family in Germany recently and they had an adult sized cygnet too but just the one. They were dozing on the banks by the river :love:

:love::love::love:

A few years ago, a lovely swan family on the river near here became so trusting of me, that both the grown ups and the cygnets would let me stroke their necks, touch their feet and even let me put my hands under their lovely soft wings. For them to trust me so much was incredible.

I love swans!!!

Oooo you're so lucky, I love swans! :love::love::love:

Back