• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Someone has been taking tips from Maizie!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
0ae6fa5a34eda5038273bbffaf9f796a.jpg

One of many tug of war attempts with my crisp packet!!

I'm currently in a battle to block off behind the sofa....he digs one end, I move him. He then moved to the other end and digs and vice versa!!!trying to watch the 100 here George!lol

I'm currently in a battle to block off behind the sofa....he digs one end, I move him. He then moved to the other end and digs and vice versa!!!trying to watch the 100 here George!lol
Haha battle of wills with bunnies is great fun...;)

She ripped holes into the packet :roll:
I hid the packet by my side, she jumped up on the sofa and started licking my leg, shorts, arm, and t shirt :lol:
Im sorry but I have to laugh at their determination to get your food :lol:

Try living with rosie. I'm at my wits end with her. I'm seriously considering barring her from the living room !!!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
Oh dear! Maybe you should until she's bonded and less territorial?

Oh dear! Maybe you should until she's bonded and less territorial?

I'm kinda wishing I had moved her outside when I had the chance :/ we are not friends this week. Lol !!!

I'm sure she'll calm down again!

Yeah and I think we are all stressed with selling Dylan into school and new routine etc !!!

Marble is a cheeky mare. You have made me hungry now. I want crisps :/

Edit : okay just to clarify , I didn't actually sell my son. Lol :) meant to say settling....

Yeah and I think we are all stressed with selling Dylan into school and new routine etc !!!

Marble is a cheeky mare. You have made me hungry now. I want crisps :/

Selling Dylan :lol::lol: poor Dylan ;)

But yeah, stress levels are bound to be higher whilst you all adjust to a new routine.

She really is! She just kept tugging and wouldn't let go :roll:
:oops: sorry :p

Selling Dylan :lol::lol: poor Dylan ;)

But yeah, stress levels are bound to be higher whilst you all adjust to a new routine.

She really is! She just kept tugging and wouldn't let go :roll:
:oops: sorry :p

Hehe ...you spotted my mistake. Oops !!!

Try living with rosie. I'm at my wits end with her. I'm seriously considering barring her from the living room !!!

Rosie :love::love::love::love: But didn't you know it was Lady Wosie's living room? I can't wait for her next blog entry, she's so funny, I love her!

Back