• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

30 reasons I don't post here very much anymore.......

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I find I have so little time to sit down on a computer now. I can't get the hang of ru on phone so it is much easier to stick to fb to post quick updates. This is where all my time goes............................. :love:

Lacey - has suffered from EC leaving her with cataracts and neurological problems
P1050132.jpg

Leo - around ten years old and has recently lost his partner
P1050828.jpg

Geoff and Lady Rosie - a grumpy old couple. Geoff has been with us 4 years now and must be around 9 years maybe older. Rosie will be 11 on the 8th October
P1050479.jpg

Stevie - blind, deformed, bad tooth roots and arthritis. He will be 3 years in november which is a complete miracle
P1040753.jpg

Norman - a dental bunny who is one of our free range lounge group
P1060026.jpg

Bobbi - has deformed back legs and another of our free range lounge group
P1050401.jpg

Betsey - now ten years old and has moved inside for winter
P1060150.jpg

Aimee and Eccles - both gummy bunnies with on going dental issues
P1060197-1.jpg

Spud-Gun one of our Cashmere lops
P1060183.jpg

Hedgehog, spuddy's brother. Has neurological problems which are sadly getting worse and dental problems
P1060186.jpg

Sprout - a very special lounge bunny. Missing an ear and his tail with major dental problems
P1060225.jpg

Myrtle Dove - came with dental problems but these have resolved with good diet
P1060231.jpg

Lois - came to us as the partner of a seriously ill bunny that didn't make it. Also has a history of pasturella
P1060083.jpg

Lulu and Custard - now 6 and 7 years old
P1060336.jpg

Errol and Biro- Errol has minor dental problems. Biro has been with us since she was 10 days old. The rest of her family died but she has made it to four years and still doing well.
P1060313.jpg

Hooters - came to us with an old untreated leg fracture. Will be on pain relief the rest of his life and may need amputation at some point
P1060364.jpg

Zuzu - tooth root bunny
P1060370.jpg

Onslow - Has been here the longest. Originally came with his seriously ill brother.
P1060380.jpg

Prince - originally came from a huge hoarder situation. He lost his deformed sister last year and sadly lost his current partner last friday.
P1060436.jpg

Barney - came to us when his owner was desperate to rehome him due to his health issues and everyone else turned him away. He is now completely healthy.
P1060549.jpg

Taz - An elderly bunny who lives in our lounge group. He has a chronic ear infection, suffers from seizures and arthritis. He is such an amazing character.
P1060569.jpg

Angelica - Came to us with a seriously ill partner who didn;t make it. Now lives with Hooter.
P1060351.jpg

Arthur - and elderly dental bunny
P1060504.jpg

Siadwell - has deformed back legs
P1060492-1.jpg

Hallie - came to us with repeated facial abscess but touch wood they seem to have gone for good.
P1060623.jpg

Olivia - our newest arrival. Came from the most hideous hoarder situation. She has a splay leg and was totally terrified like nothing I have seen before. She has just finished her pregnancy watch.
P1060665.jpg

Such gorgeous bunnies! :love: They are all a labour of love it to have to cope with that many poorly buns. I cant even think of the stress they must cause at times.

Bless you - you really must have your hands full with all those lovely bunnies.

They're all adorable and so lucky to live with you xx

I share a birthday with Rosie!!

My first thought on this thread was 'crikey, that's a lot of very fluffy buns, so much grooming!!!:shock:'

All gorgeous, and clearly relaxed and loved!

:love::love:

Aww bless you for taking on so many poorly and elderly buns :love:

It's so sad to read this thread but it's also very heartwarming. You do an amazing job xx

Back