• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bear Necessities

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Some of you have asked to see my collection of Teddy Bears. First this is my newbie, I found her in a Charity Shop yesterday, she cost £1.00

This is the Bear Collection and I have some Jellycat Bunnies too

And this is Nigel (dont ask !!....................:lol:)

Just a few bears then :lol: that is definitely an excellent collection!

Nigel is a very handsome bear!

I absolutely love jellycat bunnies, one day I will have one! I have three cuddly toy bunnies though and I think OH thinks that's too many already though :lol: I'll find a way to sneak another one in :p

Wow.. That is some collection Jane!!!.. How many do you reckon you have? Have you ever counted??

What a fantastic collection. Are any from your childhood?

I gave my childhood penguin away and deeply regret it now :( My son made me another one when he was younger x

The shelves full of bears are just wonderful and the Morse chair :love:

What a fantastic collection. Are any from your childhood?

I gave my childhood penguin away and deeply regret it now :( My son made me another one when he was younger x

The shelves full of bears are just wonderful and the Morse chair :love:

Only a couple are from my childhood. The majority are Charity Shop finds and there are some that were gifts from some lovely people on here :love:

Wow what a collection!
I've got a collection on bears I started getting when I was a child. They are all the same size and they
all have a different job :lol: One is a doctor, artist, pilot, lollypopbear you name it! I think they are great
but I don't have room for them any more!

Psh...that's a wee gathering you have there... ;) :lol:
Honestly, we've been going through all the plush animals me and my kids have collected over the years, whilst trying to clear the house. My word...I think I could've paid the mortgage off three times with my lot! :shock::cry:

Yours are all lovely though. :)
I especially :love: both the first lady bear and Nigel. Adorable! :) xxxx

Back