• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding vibes for Willow u/d post 29

Fee

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love:

Hiya y'all..

Please please can you guys send Willow and Nemo (to be renamed Bramble) all the bonding luck in the world.

Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care have said things are going as expected but if things dont become more positive, they'll have to discuss with me... She's been with them since Friday..

I really desperately want my girly to have a happy husbun.. Maybe its too soon after Smudge?
Who knows, but loads of vibes appreciated for some BUNNEH LURVE ❤️❤️❤️

Ever hopeful
Fee xxxxx

Last edited:
:thumb:. Thanks all... I'd love them to send me a pic but I dont want to tempt fate.. i feel like an expectant mother............:lol:

Sending loads of bonding vibes for Willow and Bramble aka Nemo :) I hope it becomes more positive soon :wave:

Sending lots of vibes for bunny love :love:

Come on little sweeties! Your mummy needs you to get along and be good bunnies together! Xx

Well... I am unsure how things are going?

Received an email yesterday to say things were going as expected but if there was no improvement and more positivity between the two of them, things would have to be reconsidered? If things did improve, i would have them back at the weekend?

I havent had any pics of them so really dont know what to think.

Thanks for the vibes folks,,, i am desperate to have them home....

Well... I am unsure how things are going?

Received an email yesterday to say things were going as expected but if there was no improvement and more positivity between the two of them, things would have to be reconsidered? If things did improve, i would have them back at the weekend?

I havent had any pics of them so really dont know what to think.

Thanks for the vibes folks,,, i am desperate to have them home....

Oh. Doesn't sound good or bad! :? I hope there is great news soon xx

Back