• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RWAF new book 'Foraging for Rabbits'

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Just seen the designers first 4 formatted pages of 'Foraging for Rabbits' and they are FABULOUS!!!!!

Due out for the RWAF conference . . . . 57 pages of foraging hints , tips and descriptions of plants (with images)

Dont forget to bring your pennies to the conference!!!

Sounds great :thumb: sadly I can't go to the conference, it's all sold out! How can we buy it otherwise?

Sounds great :thumb: sadly I can't go to the conference, it's all sold out! How can we buy it otherwise?

I am sure they will be selling direct after the conference and I think I will also have copies to sell (as the author). . will keep everyone posted.

I definitely want one Twigs :thumb:. Will happily send advance payment to bag a copy :lol:. Can't wait to read it.

I'd love one too!

Our RWAF bristol hopper group went an a forage walk Saturday, it's was great, we could do with a forage book for next time :wave:

Can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this as it sounds brilliant!

As for Hopper groups I met some people at a local event who introduced me to RWAF and I joined later on, they gave me a name and number of someone who organises a group in SE Cornwall but I lost it! so if anyone knows of the SE Cornwall Hopper group could they message me the details.

Thats a great ida for a hopper group activity! What else do you do?

I organised a bunny first aid talk at my exotic vets :thumb: that was really useful, all the hoppers donated stuff to bath bunny rescue that evening too :thumb:

We are going on an exciting christmas night out where we are painting pottery (probably mostly bunny bowls :lol:) we will take food or get a take away and chat rabbits antics whilst we paint :lol:;)

I have other things in the pipe line for the group but can't say just yet ;)

Hope to do awareness days and fundraising in the near future, but we only started in may, so thought best to get to know each other a bit first :thumb:

I am sure they will be selling direct after the conference and I think I will also have copies to sell (as the author). . will keep everyone posted.

oooh this sounds great - how much will they be? Im very interested please. :) :wave:

I want one! I've been hoping for a proper forage book because there are still lots of plants that I'm "iffy" with and won't pick because they look similar to other plants and I don't know enough to tell the difference.

I'll be waiting to see if they will be for sale after the conference. :)

Back