• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddie is growing up !

luna

Mama Doe
Freddie turned 11 weeks yesterday and this morning I'm pretty sure I heard him honking !!!

The dreaded spraying better not be around the corner ...eek :/

Don't get me wrong, I love bunnies but I'm definitely not a fan of the male adolescent stage !!! xx

emavedah.jpg

I guess now he is a teenager he won't want to be watching this anymore. Lol :)

unyduqa6.jpg

dy5e5ury.jpg

I just heard it there again. It was definitely a honk :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
You know spraying was never something either of my boys did :? And they weren't neutered until around 5 and a half months because the vet said I had to wait.

I always wonder why they never did it. Maybe Freddie wont! Finnlay is a big honker though :lol: Milo did it very rarely and was very quiet when he did!

Not all boys spray, Cinna sprayed like a boy before she was spayed. I wasn't a fan of the whole spraying thing either.

They grow up too quickly and loose their babyness too soon :oops:

He is so cute :love:

My 2 babies now over 12 months old never got the chance to spray or honk at me :lol: they had their visit to the plum fairy at 14 weeks no messing about :shock:

Stu never sprayed either but I did get the odd honk and he used to run circles round me to tell me he loved me :love: he does it now if I have treats so he gets first one :oops::lol: he is 2 and half:love: and still my baby :oops:

My bridge bunny henry sprayed really badly. He started at 12 weeks.He used to lie on my lap for pets and then he would get up and spray me everywhere and it would land up to six foot away too. It got so bad that for the week before he was neutered we had to keep him in his pen. He was so hormonal. And the wee stank !!!

My mini lop Barry was very good. He didn't spray , just honked alot and remained very good with his litter box.

Bobby started to pee on the top of his cage and on the couch when his hormones kicked in. This was about 12 weeks too.He kept this going for 5 weeks post neuter. Grr !!!

I have always got my boys fixed at 14 weeks so I'm sure they could have got worse :/

Have his plums dropped?
Neither of my males sprayed but both my females did!

I doubt it but will have a look tonight. It would be great if they were. He would be going straight to the plum fairy . Lol x

I doubt it but will have a look tonight. It would be great if they were. He would be going straight to the plum fairy . Lol x

I was under the impression most drop at around 3 months so it shouldn't be long :wave:

Have his plums dropped?
Neither of my males sprayed but both my females did!

Ok so I had a look this evening and I could definitely see his testicles. Woo hoo !!! I am going to book him in to see the plum fairy in the next week or 2 :)

How do I know they are definitely descended ?

What the heck is a honk!!!! I feel like I'm missing out on something here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is such a cutie :love: I hope he doesn't start spraying too! Harvey never sprayed, but then I did take him to get neutered the day after I got him at 5 months old (I now know I should have let him settle rather than taking him straight to the vets, but I didn't know that at the time! He's a chilled out thing though so he coped well luckily)

What the heck is a honk!!!! I feel like I'm missing out on something here!

It's the noise an aroused bunny will make, Harvey does this, he'll run around the room honking, then start honking more as he eyes up Lilly and makes a bee-line for her! Harvey's honk is quite quiet, but it's so funny because he'll just be running around so over excited :lol:

It's the noise an aroused bunny will make, Harvey does this, he'll run around the room honking, then start honking more as he eyes up Lilly and makes a bee-line for her! Harvey's honk is quite quiet, but it's so funny because he'll just be running around so over excited :lol:

Bless!! Perhaps Bobert will honk when he meets his lady friends on Wednesday!

Back