• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I's becomed a lopsy bunneh'

My's mummeh was givin's me strokes whens my ear lopsed. I's quite likes it but mummeh gaves me a news name. I's now formally known has Pepsi 'Helwocopter' bunneh. My mummeh says she likes my smooshy face.

10391375_10204273750499627_1950898567214059880_n.jpg

:love:...

WILLOW-: i is being bonded just now and Iz not having a good time. i dont loves Nemo , I wants Smudge back.. Nemo doesnt think I is pretty at all....:(

Your lopsy ears are fab!🐰

:love:...

WILLOW-: i is being bonded just now and Iz not having a good time. i dont loves Nemo , I wants Smudge back.. Nemo doesnt think I is pretty at all....:(

Your lopsy ears are fab!

PEPSi-- whys not we's done a husbun and wife's swap. Yous could comes and lives with me and I could send Skye away to be wiv Nemo. I thinks yous beautiful

WILLOW- Yes, that sounds like a good plan.. I has to figure outs how to escape.. .. Let me think about a good plan... Can u thinks of anything?!,,

WILLOW- Yes, that sounds like a good plan.. I has to figure outs how to escape.. .. Let me think about a good plan... Can u thinks of anything?!,,

PEPSI-- wells my mummehs sometimes let's me and Skye's have play times in the garden and she goes and gets a drinks and sits outsides wiv us. I could maybes escapes when's she gets a dwink. I would justs haves to finks ofs a idea to gets to Glasgow as I wivs in newtons aycliffes withs mummeh ands her little hoomin cousin

Willow - i reckons I will have to wait till I get home to my own house.. I will finds a way to chomp my way through my shed,,, and the fence and I will go the great escape!

Willow - i reckons I will have to wait till I get home to my own house.. I will finds a way to chomp my way through my shed,,, and the fence and I will go the great escape![/QUOTE

PEPSI-- I finks that's proberly a best. I always chomps on my sheds to so I coulds finds my ways outs

Back