• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've finally done it

TD86

Alpha Buck
I've emailed Rabbit Residence Rescue to enquire about getting a new bun or two. I tried to ring the Chatham RSPCA but they have such awkward opening hours for people that work that I could never get hold of them. Lets hope something comes into fruition :thumb:

They would be stupid to turn you away, you can offer so much!
I'm sure you'll be fine :thumb: have you spotted any bun?

They would be stupid to turn you away, you can offer so much!
I'm sure you'll be fine :thumb: have you spotted any bun?

I was thinking of Edam & Lindor being bonded with Penfold, but quite frankly I'd be happy with her coming home with anybun that makes her happy. I know that if the two bucks are listed as single, there's probably a reason why they can't be bonded together but you never know!

I don't know why I think they'd turn me away, one of those irrational thoughts I guess??

I was thinking of Edam & Lindor being bonded with Penfold, but quite frankly I'd be happy with her coming home with anybun that makes her happy. I know that if the two bucks are listed as single, there's probably a reason why they can't be bonded together but you never know!

I don't know why I think they'd turn me away, one of those irrational thoughts I guess??
Penfold's happiness is definitely the most important. How chilled is she? Maybe she will be bonded to buns of your choosing?
Not sure about the bucks being bonded things...don't rescues prefer male/female bonds? I think they may also keep some single for a select period of time, for people looking for single buns? Not sure though.

I think we all have that feeling of dread, and that we aren't good enough tbh. But he fact that we think that, makes us good enough because it means we're always trying to improve our buns lives.
You'll be fine :D and they'll be lucky buns :love:

Penfold's happiness is definitely the most important. How chilled is she? Maybe she will be bonded to buns of your choosing?
Not sure about the bucks being bonded things...don't rescues prefer male/female bonds? I think they may also keep some single for a select period of time, for people looking for single buns? Not sure though.

I think we all have that feeling of dread, and that we aren't good enough tbh. But he fact that we think that, makes us good enough because it means we're always trying to improve our buns lives.
You'll be fine :D and they'll be lucky buns :love:

Totally agree. She was loving towards me, although hardly at all now she's lost her sister, she runs away from me all the time :(

I'm not sure how the bond thing works in rescues, I saw one where they were bonding groups of about eight???? Can't even imagine how that would work but I would never want to be the person that stole one from the group!

Totally agree. She was loving towards me, although hardly at all now she's lost her sister, she runs away from me all the time :(

I'm not sure how the bond thing works in rescues, I saw one where they were bonding groups of about eight???? Can't even imagine how that would work but I would never want to be the person that stole one from the group!
Aww bless her. She probably took comfort having DM there, and got confidence from her. My two are the same, Maizie is so bold, and will come over for nose rubs etc, but if Daisy isn't around she's more timid.

I have no idea how rescues work either :lol: I wonder if the bigger groups are buns that aren't going to be rehomed for whatever reason? I guess it's best to ask them!

Back