• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's a roly poly from Doughnut - anyone else got roly poly videos?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
Let's do a happy thread of roly polies :) Here's Doughnut's contribution. I get this every evening on her bit of paper, she much prefers it to fleeces.

[video]http://vid1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj579/Doughnutpic/video-2014-08-25-19-05-44_zps6172e347.mp4[/video]

So cute !! :love:

I haven't got any on video. I only have a basic video thingy on my camera and it takes forever and a day to upload !!

Oh that's it! :D That's like the little twisty thing Mimzy used to do when he went into a flop! Except it always began from the 'prayerful' stance and then he'd just nosedive into a DBF. :love: And then kick his back feet up onto something like an old man in a recliner. :lol:
Ahhh...I wish I'd had a decent videocam back then. :( Sadly I can only replay it in my memory.

Doughnut is so absolutely adorable! :love::love::love: Thanks for sharing that. :)

It's a shame you couldn't record Mimzy, but at least you have good memories. I'm lucky to capture it on my phone. She now does this every evening so it's usually too dark to film and it's always on her bit of paper.

I always want to tickle her tummy but she won't let me!

It's a shame you couldn't record Mimzy, but at least you have good memories. I'm lucky to capture it on my phone. She now does this every evening so it's usually too dark to film and it's always on her bit of paper.

I always want to tickle her tummy but she won't let me!

:lol: I know this feeling so well! In all fairness to Lilly she will let me rub her belly but not when she's just flopped as that'd probably make her jump! Harvey is a no belly touches kind of guy!

Doughtnut look so cute!!! :love:

I have a couple videos of Harvey doing this, one which looks like he's copying Doughnut exactly! The other is a full roll! These are a rarity, he always looks surprised after :lol:

Ah that is so sweet. She's never got all the way round, just rolls back and forth!

That's what Harvey does most of the time too, I think I've caught 3 full rolls in the 3.5years I've had him! I love the rolling back and forwards like they're trying to get comfy on their back/side, Harvey always ends us deciding that actually he'll just roll back and sleep on his tummy :lol:

That's what Harvey does most of the time too, I think I've caught 3 full rolls in the 3.5years I've had him! I love the rolling back and forwards like they're trying to get comfy on their back/side, Harvey always ends us deciding that actually he'll just roll back and sleep on his tummy :lol:

Yes that's what Doughnut does. She puts her chin on the floor, all stretched out. I love the roly polies though, I think they're cute.

Squeeeee! DOUGHNUT!!!!! Loving the videos everyone keep em coming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes let's see some other videos. Especially any log rolls, or is Harvey the only log roller :D

Back