• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bitey Bunny Army Recruitment! A bit of fun.

dizzyg

Warren Veteran
Slightly left field...

I've often dreamed of an army of Bitey Bunnies that we could let loose on people who are mean to us.

Please post a pic of your Bitey bunnies and say what special skills and experience they can bring to the army. Wound pictures also appreciated...

:wave:

no pics, sorry, but Tabitha is fast and vicious! she goes for the killer clamp.
Charlie Rabbit has his own style, he gets on his back under the chin of his victim and goes for the throat.
Cecile's special is the 'lacy ears' effect - she takes short sharp nips at the ears of her rival, leaving a very neat pattern of bites.

Matthew squares up to Charlie and provokes him...

Can you tell why my four don't live together any more? It lasted several weeks but...:lol::oops:

So I think Tabby should go for the jugular, Charlie for what hangs below, Cecile for the ears and nose, and Matthew should stand on the sideline jeering!

472b9a173beb0e76f0ef4892c520a878.jpg

Although not one to bite i believe Marble could join! As a very headstrong bunny, she does what she wants, when she wants, and how she wants.
She's the picture of innocence, people fall for her straight away. She's initially friendly, she lures you in, and if you don't do what she wants you're lucky to get away with just a kick and a thump. She has been known to nip hands, and ankles if in her way, or not giving her what she wants. You will also get kicked, and scratched if you attempt to pick her up.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't think Oscar can join your army. He has really never ever bitten anyone. I think he is a conscientious objector :lol:

Sorry, I don't think Oscar can join your army. He has really never ever bitten anyone. I think he is a conscientious objector :lol:

Hee! Same with Amy; the only time she gets rough is when she gets a little over enthusiastic as she 'grooms' me!

Sometimes, if I fall asleep while I'm stroking him and my hand is on the floor "in his space" he will pick up one of my fingers with his teeth to try and move it. But Never ever bite. :love:

1d659e88dbf1712da50a2ad53c245d53.jpg

If you sit by the wall, Bonnie will bite your bum so that you move and she can squidge past! She's always biting bottoms! The only other time she nips is if you are sitting with your feet behind you, then she will nip and pull at your feet/socks/slippers. She won't go for them if you're standing or they are in front of you! She's quite specific! Otherwise she's pretty gentle haha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I have this one covered :oops::lol: sign him up ;)

My wounds form the last 2 weeks :shock:
19c7c41ebd85925c18f4068d2ed9652b_zps1b7e12aa.jpg

I also have one on my left boob but not putting a pic on that on here :lol:

The offending Bunny Dumplin :lol:
074f757292d24e4c717079329e58865c_zpsabde9369.jpg

In his defence as he isn't really a Bitey Bun and is very gentle and calm usually :D he is on medication following a dental and abscess and does not like it very much 3 lots per day poor boy, this is him hiding from me :lol::lol: he also isn't very clever :lol:

No wound images, but Lola has bad eyesight and likes to figure out who is who by giving a bit of a nibble.. She has drawn blood from me once after I got in between her and Donny!

If she didn't know someone I'm sure she would figure it out and go to town on them! :p

She may look small and cute, but she is the biggest bitey'ist madam going!

Fiver would be the leader of the bitey buns. Intelligent, capable and most of all can hatch the most evil plans ever. Nothing escapes this evil mastermind! :lol:

"All will bow down before me! Muhuhahahaha!" :lol:

This thread just goes to prove further that bunnies may look fluffy and lovely, but you wouldn't want to cross one!!:shock:

:oops:

Slipper would be the leader of the Bitey Bunny Army! Got to be the smartest rabbit I've ever known & determined to get his own way. He looks sweet & innocent, & even acts sweet & innocent around strangers, but with people he knows like me & OH, there is no mercy! Anything within biting range is fair game & he attacks with no warning! He has to get what he wants exactly when he wants it or you're in trouble of bleeding to death! He's also got fiendishly fast reflexes! No one is safe from Slipper!
2b1c6b1043292313abcd35804ba2eba3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bitey bunny 1 - Millie the Hoomin Destroyer

I have an inch long white scar on my hand, one on the top of my foot and a hole in my ankle thanks to this little darling - she is a biter that hangs on too! :shock::D:love::love:

Bitey bunny 2 - Dylan the Bunny Basher

This little fella managed to shred Cadbury's ear and took a chunk out of her foot - the vet thought it would have to be amputated! I guess that he would be too busy bashing the other bunnies! :love::love:

Loves them both though :love::love::love:

Cedric can join the bottom biters, he doesn't like me to sit next to the wall without being able to squeeze through either, he's pretty gentle with it though and warns with a head butt first. He also tugs on my trousers if I'm not fast enough with the food.
Here's Cedders:
f7de4fe4e4cb0de2acabfc858bf40454.jpg

Malcolms not a biter but a quite a strong willed head shover, so Cedric can pull their trousers down and bite their by bum and then Malcolm can push them over
Here's Malcy:
1c086e693b783465d8ac0796bb51aa59.jpg

And this is when they were friends:
cd06b0d557c442b35aef436f69350240.jpg

Back