• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So angry!!!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
The people I "rescued" Marble from have got another rabbit 😠
My friend has just shown me comments on the picture of "Bonnie" where they were asked what happened to "Star"...their response: "we had to get rid of her, she became aggressive, and kept peeing everywhere"

I feel like punching them! She is not aggressive, she does not pee everywhere. She wasn't spayed, and was hormonal! She was probably agitated by her lack of space. Do they think this new rabbit is going to be any different?!?!

I would be so angry too. Some people :censored:

That poor rabbit, hopefully it'll get treated better than your Marble did. Although it doesn't seem like that'll be likely unfortunately :(

Would it be possible for you to send them leaflets from the RWAF and posters from action for rabbits? Or would they automatically assume it's from you?

I would be so angry too. Some people :censored:

That poor rabbit, hopefully it'll get treated better than your Marble did. Although it doesn't seem like that'll be likely unfortunately :(

Would it be possible for you to send them leaflets from the RWAF and posters from action for rabbits? Or would they automatically assume it's from you?

I just know that I'll be their first stop if they want "rid" of this one. From what I can see, she's a lot smaller than Marble but still not suitable for a caged life!

The worst part is their "reasoning" for rehoming Marble to me was that they had to move and couldn't have pets!

Tbh, I'd tell them it was me. Their lucky I can't contact them or they'd be getting a piece of my mind!
oh no :( how frustrating :evil: post some rwaf leaflets through their door if you know where they live.
They wouldn't care. I spoke to them for about an hour about rabbit care when I collected Marble from them. Maybe something has sunk in and this bun can have a better life than they were giving Marble.

That's just :evil::censored: I would be fuming too. In fact I am annoyed on your behalf, and on Marbles behalf too. I hope they look after this one.

That's just :evil::censored: I would be fuming too. In fact I am annoyed on your behalf, and on Marbles behalf too. I hope they look after this one.
I'll be keeping an eye on. I did say to my friend "I guess I've got a year to get more room then". I'm so glad I've got Marble, and as much of a terror as she is, she's nothing like the described her to be, and I wouldn't change her for the world. I just wish they had learned that rabbits aren't easy pets to own!
:( That's absolutely rubbish.

*Sighs*
I was speechless at first. She's such a cute little thing too :(

If they don't know about spaying and that the first rabbit was hormonal then yes they probably do think second rabbit will be different

If they don't know about spaying and that the first rabbit was hormonal then yes they probably do think second rabbit will be different
I told them :( I emphasised how important it is for behaviour and health. I guess it was all in one ear and out the other

oh no :( how frustrating :evil: post some rwaf leaflets through their door if you know where they live.

I do this to my neighbours - they have four bunnies who NEVER come out of their hutches. They have three fairly large rabbits in a 3 foot double hutch which has been separated into two :(. Just awful :(

Some people are just :evil:

That's terrible! I hate how uneducated some people are on pet care!

To Sarah..... How have you stayed so calm with your neighbours? :evil:

Back