• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ickle Frankie is poorly. :(

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Tomorrow morning I am going to take Frankie to the vets as he is not quite right, I can't quite put my finger on what is wrong.......but something is ringing alarm bells in my head.

Any ickle vibes for Frankie aka Mr. Titchy Trousers would be most welcome.

Heaven forbid there is something seriously wrong with him.:cry:

I have been so engrossed in my personal problems I hope and pray that I have not noticed something really serious with Frankie. I could never forgive myself if I have.:cry:

Last edited:
Awwwww no not his gorgeousness Frankie???

Lots of loving and supportive vibes for a happy outcome at the vets tomorrow.

All the best and brightest vibes and prayers winging their way to you for Frankie. xxxxxxxxxx

Frankie appears to be much brighter today so we didn't have a trip to see the vet. I am keeping a close eye on him, but I think that he may have eaten part of a rotting apple that Delilah had knocked off a small apple tree which is planted in a pot...which she is able to climb into, lean on the tree and rock if backwards and forwards, thus making the apples fall of!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so................naughty!!!

Frankie is most grateful for all the kind wishes that you sent him. xxxxxx

Frankie appears to be much brighter today so we didn't have a trip to see the vet. I am keeping a close eye on him, but I think that he may have eaten part of a rotting apple that Delilah had knocked off a small apple tree which is planted in a pot...which she is able to climb into, lean on the tree and rock if backwards and forwards, thus making the apples fall of!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so................naughty!!!

Frankie is most grateful for all the kind wishes that you sent him. xxxxxx
:lol::lol: love delilah :love::love: so glad Frankie is much better today!!

Can you please clear space in your inbox :wave:

Back