• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caireann...

Mandmcc

Alpha Buck
Introducing my timid little bun Caireann (Irish name meaning Little Friend and pronounced Care+In); sometimes known as Care Bear. This is Cory's mate but where Cory is a cheeky little explorer; Caireann is very shy and retiring.

a50387467a780b9b0fed8bb53e700a44.jpg

We have come to the agreement that she just gets left alone except when the necessaries need to be done. She will take food from my hand however and is soooo gentle it really tugs at my heart strings.

d444787955128105ca6ee9dd5125aca8.jpg

When she does venture and out and I see her run and binky around the room it's such a joy:

3a5069fe34f0ed2d4f0f6c5ddbefd733.jpg

She's a little lady! <3

Awww she's so sweet! :love:

Introducing my timid little bun Caireann (Irish name meaning Little Friend and pronounced Care+In); sometimes known as Care Bear.
Completely off-topic and quite random but I have a friend who I play online computer games with (World of Warcraft etc) and her character is called Caireann and everyone calls her Care Bear as well! :D

Awww she's so sweet! :love:

Completely off-topic and quite random but I have a friend who I play online computer games with (World of Warcraft etc) and her character is called Caireann and everyone calls her Care Bear as well! :D

Really?! Lol! That's so random, I've never come across another Caireann and I thought I was so original with the Care Bear nickname!! It does suit her though ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She us gorgeous ... I love agouti's :) I love irish names to , obviously xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

She us gorgeous ... I love agouti's :) I love irish names to , obviously xx

I've a penchant for Irish names too lol ;) she's like a little wildling!

I've a penchant for Irish names too lol ;) she's like a little wildling!

I had a beautiful Guinea pig called Annie a few years back and her nickname was "Aine Asail". Gosh I don't even know if I have spelt asail right its been that long since I did irish. She was a character from a primary school book and it just stuck. Lol :)

I think it's Áine Asal, but don't ask me my Irish dictionary is worn out lol! That's really cute :)

I think it's Áine Asal, but don't ask me my Irish dictionary is worn out lol! That's really cute :)

Hehe you could be right, I think it is asal.. Between annie the donkey, Rosie often being referred to as a pig because of her vocal range and Freddie the frog I'm surprised not one of my pets has suffered from an identity crisis yet !!!

Hehe you could be right, I think it is asal.. Between annie the donkey, Rosie often being referred to as a pig because of her vocal range and Freddie the frog I'm surprised not one of my pets has suffered from an identity crisis yet !!!

Lol! I know I call my cat and rabbits Monkey and Wee Bird as pet names; maybe it's an Irish Mammy thing!

Back