• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Freddie's been to the bunneh barbers...

luna

Mama Doe
So here are the before pictures

y5ahepen.jpg

a5yvabe5.jpg

And here he is now :)

a3y7epe3.jpg

9yjume9u.jpg

9uvusuru.jpg

a2ahute2.jpg

Oh my gosh ...he feels so soft and he looks so little now !!! He is hardly recognisable !

It was our first time doing a bunny hair cut so please excuse the
" butchered chic" look. Lol xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
And one last pic of him having a bunneh nap . Going to the barbers is hard work for an ickle bunny!!!

yquvetyz.jpg

Awww whyyy? Bless :) does he get messy?

His long fur was like velcro tracking hay all over the house not to mention the poor fella had food stuck in his dew lap area and he was starting to get matted.

He seems to be more comfortable now and doesn't have to be grooming so much.

Plus if Rosie and him become a bonded pair I don't want either of them being more prone to gi stasis with all the long hairs they are swallowing :/ xx

Aww he is adorable :love:
I think I might need to take Otto for a trip to the barbers, he appears to be developing a beard. I guarantee you've done a neater job than I will though, I can't even cut veg evenly and that doesn't move!!!

Aww he is adorable :love:
I think I might need to take Otto for a trip to the barbers, he appears to be developing a beard. I guarantee you've done a neater job than I will though, I can't even cut veg evenly and that doesn't move!!!

Lol :) Unfortunately I can't take the credit. I did the holding while hubby did the trimming. I was wincing the whole way through afraid he would cut him :/

Awww I couldn't bring myself to give Levi a haircut. I'd feel too mean, his floofiness is part of his charm!! 😊

Awww I couldn't bring myself to give Levi a haircut. I'd feel too mean, his floofiness is part of his charm!! 😊

It was the kindest thing to do for little freddie :) he was struggling to keep clean.he was storing broccoli, hay and forage in his beard and poops were getting trapped in his bum fur.

Plus I want him to be an indoor bun. He would melt in a centrally heated home with all that woolly fur.

Levi reminds me of Bobby with his floofiness. I never went near his hair either because it didn't hinder his functioning . It was different type of fur to freddie xx

It was the kindest thing to do for little freddie :) he was struggling to keep clean.he was storing broccoli, hay and forage in his beard and poops were getting trapped in his bum fur.

Plus I want him to be an indoor bun. He would melt in a centrally heated home with all that woolly fur.

Levi reminds me of Bobby with his floofiness. I never went near his hair either because it didn't hinder his functioning . It was different type of fur to freddie xx

Oh I see. Well you were brave going near him with scissors. I don't think I'd trust myself with scissors near Levi. Levi is a single mane lion lop, maybe Freddie is a double maned lion lop? Xx

Oh I see. Well you were brave going near him with scissors. I don't think I'd trust myself with scissors near Levi. Levi is a single mane lion lop, maybe Freddie is a double maned lion lop? Xx

Hehe ...my husband was the brave one. I did the holding but we were so surprised with how good freddie was. He was even nomming grass while we were doing it.

I definitely think Freddie is double maned :/ but it's not even brushable.i think he could be some other really furry breed mixed with lionhead. Lol ...Who knows. He reminded me of a little sheep today. It was like wool coming off !!!

Maybe he's got some angora in him somewhere. He is just adorable. One of my favourite bunnehs on RU!! 😊😊 (along with Lady Rosie of course) xx

Maybe he's got some angora in him somewhere. He is just adorable. One of my favourite bunnehs on RU!! 😊😊 (along with Lady Rosie of course) xx

Aww thanks Ailstar ;) levi and Daisy are so gorgeous too. Would love to see more pictures of them. I feel like I have hijacked the photos section with freddie pics recently. Ooops :/

And you may be right about there being angora in Freddie. That crossed my mind !!! Xx

:shock::shock::shock: Poor ickle Fweddie, whatever has mean mummeh done to your bootiful floofy fur?! Come & live with Auntie Warah, I love floofy bunnehs, the floofier the better! :love::love::love:

Aaaaaahhhh ...Why oh why ??!!

It's been only 3 days and he is getting furry and starting to track again . Lol . I thought we would get at least a fortnight out of his hair cut !!!

After hair cut

bu5avasy.jpg

Now

8a6agety.jpg

Back