• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Barney!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
7f03049a3655bb950d9d05d27992c96f.jpg

Marble's future husbun :love::love:

I've just been to meet him and he is amazing! He's so friendly, and confident. He's also very inquisitive!

Can't wait to bring him home :love:

OOOOOOOOOOOH, Barney you are adorable.:love::love::love: We are all getting excited here at the thought of Marble and Barney becoming Mr and Mrs. Hunbun!!!!!:love::love::love:

He's soooooo handsome but not quite as handsome as Marble so hopefully she'll love him!!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barney is adorable :love:
I've loved him since I saw his photo at the beginning of the week :oops:

He's soooooo handsome but not quite as handsome as Marble so hopefully she'll love him!!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marble and I are going to be having a few conversations about how to be a nice bunny, and a good wife etc :lol: I'm sure she'll be pleased to know that you think she's still better looking :lol:

Fingers crossed for an easy bond :thumb:
I'll be persevering :lol: I didn't push the trio because I didn't want to ruin Maizie and Daisy's bond, but Marble has no choice but to accept Barney ...he'll be staying!

Back