• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My friend......Willy Fred!!!!!

He is a licky bunny too!!! And he loves cuddles........and he loves to spray should he feel the need to do so!!!:shock::lol:

Aww, he does look very cuddly :love: I must admit I love having Boots our cuddle bun :love:

My Delilah is a cuddle bun........................NOT!!!! 6kgs+ she is far too heavy and awkward to pick up, plus the fact that her head.....and teeth being in close proximity with my head does not fill me with confidence!!:shock: But I love my JCB.....Delilah.:love::love:

Aww Delilah :love: my quad are as far away from cuddle buns as you could get, but I love them dearly even so :love: they are such a mad bunch :lol:

He's looking very well indeed! :) I remember you asking for vibes for him earlier this year Mrs. B.
:love:Willy Fred:love:

I wish I could hold my bunnies calmy for three minutes. I'd have been covered in scratches all down my arms in 30 seconds! :shock::lol:

Back