• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny food?

MissSherwood89

Mama Doe
I've just opened a bag of Excel Junior, as I was emptying it into a storage box we noticed lots of bits that look and smell like dog/cat food :? Has anyone else had anything like this? I'm trying to email Burgess at the moment but I'm not entirely sure what to say. I know that one or two bits might escape from other lines in the factory but this seems like an awful lot :?

I know a few people have reported this to, although that seems a lot eek :shock: good that you have emailed them though, as it looks like dog food has somehow got into rabbit food

i found bits of guinea pig food and bits of dog and cat food in my bunnies last bag of excel tasty nuggets for 16+weeks so i switched my bunnies to Harringtons Nuggets. There not the best food but my 2 do fine on it

I would just send them the photo and explain how you found it, tell them that you are concerned about feeding the rest to your Buns and ask for their comments, I am sure that they will quickly get back to you.

I would just send them the photo and explain how you found it, tell them that you are concerned about feeding the rest to your Buns and ask for their comments, I am sure that they will quickly get back to you.

Oh that's basically what I've got :lol: Still feel like I should put more but I really can't think what so I think it'll have to do!

Back