• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

that heart stopping moment

:lol: Aw but you've gotta love a good DBF though, after you've checked they're still breathing! Millie's pretty good at them too, she did this one yesterday.

For a forum so concerned at not wishing to hurt people... a tad selective in what might be considered hurtful.

I had that moment for real.

Relaxed bunny flopped on its side.. might have been a better title. Dont all buns do this?

Sorry... im unhappy.

Last edited:
many forum members have lost bunnies but do not take it out on other members posts or wordings, I recently lost sox yes is hurt still does he was my baby he wasn't even 3years old yet, im sorry you lost your bunny, but you aren't the nly person hurting, and posting things like this on peoples posts hurts :cry: maybe every title we all write now should carry a warning as this is the second of mine this week

Last edited:
I didnt mean to offend. Maybe you are one of the kind people who has sent me best wishes etc during the last 7 days.

Heart stopping? Just freaked me out a bit. I loved to see my bun laying down. I loved how he chucked himself on his side often with a little grunt.

Maybe im too sensitive at the moment.

Yes, mini-lop lost a bun recently, little Sox, the forum mascot and darling of all bunnies

She had that moment for real too and is very very raw for her. My wee bun Smudge died last week too,
An emotional time for us all but we have to get on with it.

:love:Mabel.... You shouldnt do that to Mum.. Norty girly:lol:

Stu does it very well in the garden by the fence under the tree usual my with Casserole along side it's like a pact they have let's stress mommy out today :censored:

She does look like a teddy tho ;) a very norty teddy :lol:

I didnt mean to offend. Maybe you are one of the kind people who has sent me best wishes etc during the last 7 days.

Heart stopping? Just freaked me out a bit. I loved to see my bun laying down. I loved how he chucked himself on his side often with a little grunt.

Maybe im too sensitive at the moment.

This thread isn't about you. You have posted comments like this on nearly every thread you have replied to. I'm sorry you lost your rabbit, everybody has experienced it at some point, if you can't say anything to do with the actual thread then don't post. I've held my tongue long enough but this is just bang out of order.

Minilop1: Mabel is super cute. :love: I am glad none of my buns ever do this when I walk in the room...they are usually stood behind the door dancing about my feet like loonies. :roll: :lol:

Awww Snowflake used to do this when he and Frosty were babies. I loved seeing him lying so relaxed.

I do miss them being indoors. They are always up and chasing about once I have unbolted the shed to serve breakfast, etc. (Frosty chases them all round and round when he hears me approaching).

Lots of healing vibes to all of you who have recently lost your dear ones.

I am glad that lovely little Mable is able to chill out and show us her cute little stomach (what lovely colours she is btw). Hope she is ok without her sweetheart.

Last edited:
Aww! So cute! Malcolm does this too, last I was worried that he was stuck like that so my other half stroked his head, he was not a happy boy
f879c2498ef129f6d473bb1b3c69afab.jpg

This thread isn't about you. You have posted comments like this on nearly every thread you have replied to. I'm sorry you lost your rabbit, everybody has experienced it at some point, if you can't say anything to do with the actual thread then don't post. I've held my tongue long enough but this is just bang out of order.

Minilop1: Mabel is super cute. :love: I am glad none of my buns ever do this when I walk in the room...they are usually stood behind the door dancing about my feet like loonies. :roll: :lol:

Sorry VB but I think this is a little harsh on someone who is obviously hurtng very deeply and desperately reaching out to us as a forum for support. Although I do agree that negative comments to other members is out of order.

Mabels is so sweet, I love to see my buns DBF, I know they're totally relaxed and content :love:

Back