• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

back from vets

charbecca

New Kit
I took 'rupert' to the vets today to be dematted, and discovered he is infact a she, LOL the breeder is ignoring my messages. so now new name ideas? :) also booked in to be spayed, is this a good idea?

I took 'rupert' to the vets today to be dematted, and discovered he is infact a she, LOL the breeder is ignoring my messages. so now new name ideas? :) also booked in to be spayed, is this a good idea?

Brilliant, that you have her booked in to be spayed :thumb: A high percentage of female rabbits develop cancer of the uterus in middle and old age so spaying is the only way to prevent this. It will also help to calm down any hormones and make bonding with another bunny much easier. I would recommend going to a rescue in the future as all their bunnies are vet checked and sexed properly. They are usually neutered and vaccinated too.

As for names what about Rachael, Regina, Rita or Rowena?

Rupa, Rachael. What colour is she? Ruby, River, Rowena.

Let us know what you choose. We need pics to properly help. Lots of them :D

No reason she can't stay Rupert!! I had a boy goat called Buttercup many years ago! :D

Well done for the spay, it's the first thing I book when I get lady buns!!

How about Ruanna.......Ruskin.........or total change........Luna, Lola, Estelle, Maisey, Conker, Amber, Willow, Teasel.......? Much depends on what she looks like though. Photos please.

Best of luck with the spay.:thumb:

What a beautiful fluffbucket you are Ruthie!!!!!! :love::love: Fluffbucket is a euphemism that I use for vewy fwuffy beautiful buns.

:) she is a gorgeous little fluffball.

I had the same situation with my Tully. He spent the first couple of years known as Tulip!

:) she is a gorgeous little fluffball.

I had the same situation with my Tully. He spent the first couple of years known as Tulip!

lol. it was hilarious. i asked the vet "has he been neutered" she replied. "i doubt it hes a girl" oops

Back