• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lady Wosie territorial? Never!

luna

Mama Doe
As you can imagine I iz awfully offended at such a comment. This is what my Mummeh has been saying about me this past week :shock: I mean how can I be territorial if everyfink belongs to me in the first place , eh? I fink my Mummeh should have started the schoolings wif Little Hoomin this week because she ain't very clever :roll: xx

http://therosierabbitblog.com/2014/09/05/mine-all-mine/

Spenser: Not for the first time, Lady Wosie, I feel your pain. It is a simple fact of a bunny's existence that everything in our warrens belongs to us. If hoomins choose to put carpets down and mess up the warren with furniture, what do they expect?

Spenser: Not for the first time, Lady Wosie, I feel your pain. It is a simple fact of a bunny's existence that everything in our warrens belongs to us. If hoomins choose to put carpets down and mess up the warren with furniture, what do they expect?

Too right Lord Spenser, those are wise words you speak !!! I don't know what Mummeh expects weally. She spends far too much time on my couch when she should be keeping an eye on my Dandy Cwispies :/

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Back