• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So proud of willows room!

Willowsmum

Mama Doe
There's more I want to do and add, but I wanted to share so far because I love it :love:

The famous throne!! :lol:

All important pooping area ;)

Absolutely love love love these stickers :love:

Wow! Looks great. Hard to believe that those are stickers. I thought that you were an artist. The tub with the balls looks fun and the bed next to the throne looks so comfy.

Lovely, looks nice and cosy with his flooring :love:

Thank you :wave:

Wow! Looks great. Hard to believe that those are stickers. I thought that you were an artist. The tub with the balls looks fun and the bed next to the throne looks so comfy.

No I'm not that clever....took me ages to put stickers up :lol:

It all gets changed and added to and some stuff taken away weekly, try and create different enrichments for my bunnies, the ball pool is the latest, :lol: I put his pellets in and he forages :thumb:

Oh my goodness. Willow is one lucky little man. I would love a set up like that. Does he have a mini ball pool? My son would love that ! Though maybe a bit bigger ...lol :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Oh my goodness. Willow is one lucky little man. I would love a set up like that. Does he have a mini ball pool? My son would love that ! Though maybe a bit bigger ...lol :) xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you :wave:
He he, yes he does! I pinched the balls out of my dogs ball pool! .......don't ask! :roll: I thought it would be good for foraging :thumb:

wonderful. love the bunnies on the walls :D

I love them :love: so pleased with them :thumb:

Very nice! We need the 20 minute later when the hay is thrown everywhere and the toys rearranged :lol:

Back