• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marble's poem

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Oh RU,
What's a girl to do?
I licked up all the crumbs,
But still gots rumbling in my tums.
My bowl has no food,
I is in the sad mood.
I lie by my dish,
With only one wish,
To has lots of munch,
To chew, eat, and crunch.

11a7b409ef3f3a63ef5df21267c69990.jpg

I'm not bored...I swear!

:lol:

Must be catching. Hector's been a big grump-fluff today about food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:

Must be catching. Hector's been a big grump-fluff today about food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was out from 11 until 6, she had her pellets before I left, and lots of hay, and she keep lying by her bowl :roll: She's not normally like this!

Hehe ...that gave me a good giggle . Thanks Marble xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Great poem Marble! When im near Bella and she want pellets (always) she actually licks the crumbs of the empty bowl to show that it is infact...empty!

Hehe ...that gave me a good giggle . Thanks Marble xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2
Marble: my starvations is a serious matter :( I needs to consults with Rosie!
Great poem Marble! When im near Bella and she want pellets (always) she actually licks the crumbs of the empty bowl to show that it is infact...empty!
Yeah she's licked it a few times, and every time I look at her she looks at the bowl :lol:

Marble: my starvations is a serious matter :( I needs to consults with Rosie!

Yeah she's licked it a few times, and every time I look at her she looks at the bowl :lol:
Can't look you in the eyes whilst theres no pellets :shock: :lol:

I do worry that my lovelies dont get enough constant food. They always race up to me VERY eagerly when I give the veg/grass in the mornings and the hay/pellets at night.

They have luch whenever I am around (grass/forage) but somehow they are never satisfied ...

Poor Marble, she does look very mournful!

Back