• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Manual

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
Hi all

I'm going on holiday soon and after much debate my friend and neighbour is going to come in twice a day to look after the bunnies for me ..... she's done it before for long weekends etc but as we're away for longer this time I thought I'd put together a 'bunny manual' for her.

So far it includes a daily routine, info about diet, bunny behaviour, poop, signs of illness to look out for and vet info.

I just wondered if anyone else had done anything similar that I could take a quick look at? (just in case I've missed anything out).

Thaaaaaaaanks

Jo

My main worry would be diet. Some people think its ok to give rabbits things they shouldn't have so I would make quite sure she is only to feed them as per your instructions. This is not easy for some folk to do, understandably I suppose. Hope it will be ok.

I always ask any carer/feeder to check that they are munching away every time they are fed as a precaution against stasis being missed... Obviously they arent with them 247/ but then neither am I.

Back