• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just shut Peggys head in the door!

It's so easily done, I am forever booting my two because they sneak up on me! I've learnt to move my feet very slowly and not very far just in case!! :D

They're little sneaky, silent ningas! Sonic gets under everyones feet all the time... it's always a but worrying, but he always seems fine, just a little miffed. You would think they would learn! :roll:

They're little sneaky, silent ningas! Sonic gets under everyones feet all the time... it's always a but worrying, but he always seems fine, just a little miffed. You would think they would learn! :roll:

My two run circles around my feet when I'm trying to get to their hutch to put dinner in! :roll::lol:

Lola is always sent flying across the floor in the kitchen, it's so easily done. Sometimes you just forget not to check doorways for them or do a 'shuffle walk' around them :lol:

Ive given her a check over and shes completly unfazed x

:thumb:

These things happen, and to be honest I am certain that we end up feeling much worse about what has happened than our furry friends.

I constantly trip up over Delilah.....she also is completely unfazed....as for me....I feel like the worst bunny mummy in the world....for a few minutes that is!!!!:thumb:

Max is such a pest, he literally runs infront of me when I'm walking, especially if I've got food or hay for him, or fruit for myself :roll: He gets kicked regularly and never learns.

They're sturdier than they seem so try not to worry, accidents happen x

I have one bun and we do that thing that happens when you are walking in the street and come up against a stranger. You go right, he goes right, and then left .. and end up saying sorry and laughing as you pass one another.

In this case, I go right to avoid Prince, he also goes right and collides with my leg .. I hear a crunch but he seems unbothered by it :shock::roll::lol:

Peggy looks very much like Sonic x

Back