• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Fweddie Fwog ( 21st Sep)

luna

Mama Doe
Okay so I have just realized that I have several threads with Freddie on the go at the moment. Oops ! Sorry for clogging up RU :/

So I'm going to start this thread which will follow the little man's development and growth. It's as much for me as anyone else so I have it to look back on xx

7 wks old

ru5uhupe.jpg

8 wks old

my3ajaha.jpg

9 wks old

atusyged.jpg

10 wks

dyvunymu.jpg

3y2ape4e.jpg

He discovered his run this evening after four days outside. He has been binkying away all evening. Yay :) its so lovely to see xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
There can not be enough pictures of Fweddie, he's like some sort of super model baby bunny!! His cuteness is the limit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you everyone. He really is a little treasure xx

So cute ... Freddie got out for a run in the garden today and collapsed happily in his house when he had enough :)

uzajygep.jpg

Here he is exploring a tunnel I made from the cardboard of a parcel :)

y3esyvyh.jpg

He's so fluffy and fuzzy and super soft looking!! I'd love a squidge!!

He's so fluffy and fuzzy and super soft looking!! I'd love a squidge!!

He is very cuddly although I'd say he is getting sick of me pulling things out of his fur ... so may not stay cuddly for long.

I found two day old broccoli in there this morning :/

Oh no!! Poor Freddie, he was maybe saving that wee bit for a snack later! Bless <3

So cute ... Freddie got out for a run in the garden today and collapsed happily in his house when he had enough :)

uzajygep.jpg

Here he is exploring a tunnel I made from the cardboard of a parcel :)

y3esyvyh.jpg

Very cute bunny-bum!!

Back