• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed is my bunny?

FloLo

Alpha Buck
Hi all!

Recently rescued this beautiful bunny, Flo.
Just out of curiosity, what breed do you think she is?
She looks a bit cinnamon-y but she's really fluffy on the the back of her head! Maybe she is just tort in colour?

tumblr_nb9vt9ynt21tirn5fo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_nb9vt9ynt21tirn5fo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_nb9vt9ynt21tirn5fo2_1280.jpg

:D

She is about 5kg or 11lbs! She is much bigger than my lionhead x lops, though she does have the long hair on the back of her head like they do. However she is not quite as fluffy as them.

She is about 5kg or 11lbs! She is much bigger than my lionhead x lops, though she does have the long hair on the back of her head like they do. However she is not quite as fluffy as them.

Wow! She's a big bunny! Yes, lionheads are quite small; she obviously doesn't have much in her since she is so large and also doesn't have much of a mane. She is absolutely gorgeous. :love:

Sooty fawn is the colouring but lots of breeds come in it. I don't think we have Cinnamon as a breed in the UK, that's a US one. She definitely doesn't fit any particular breed so there could be a few muddled up to make her uniqueness :)

Back