• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pepper's new friend!!! UD: she is here!

sierra*323

Mama Doe
Eeek very excited.

It's a little earlier than I had planned, but she is so perfect I couldn't risk waiting...

Hope Pepper will love her too!

Last edited:
Hopefully... I've done one successful bond myself and helped with two others.
I'm not counting the trio though as they only lasted 6 months so obviously weren't as well bonded as I thought! :(

Hopefully... I've done one successful bond myself and helped with two others.
I'm not counting the trio though as they only lasted 6 months so obviously weren't as well bonded as I thought! :(

good luck and i hope it goes really well and they fall in love :love:

He is desperate for a friend, he was out playing in the garden yesterday and stood trying to peer into Finx and Tango's playhouse, so I let him in the house for a sneak peek at their temporary indoor run while Finx's leg heals.
Pepper was keen to have a good sniff and showed no aggression, but Tango was straight at the mesh, angry face on and tail in the air :(
Pepper quickly went back out to play, but at least he knows that they haven't completely disappeared. Even sharing the garden in separate accommodation made him a bit happier!

So glad you have found a new rabbit to bond with Pepper.

Best of luck for a successful bond. We will need pics.

I will add pics I promise! :)
I had meant to save the ones the rescue put up on their website of her, but I was too slow and they've taken her off already as I asked them to place a hold on her.
Quick work!

She is here! Her name is Doris.
She's a lot smaller than I remember a bunny of her age being lol but it's been a while. Seems quite brave already but it will be a while before she can meet Pepper as she's only recently been spayed, still has dissolveable stitches leftover.
I really hope they get on!!

Here she is settling into her temporary home...

2becaa8c9ca95cb71e63117c2b9734a0.jpg

She is absolutely gorgeous, good luck with the bonding, hope all goes well.

Bonding vibes coming your way

Thanks :) I'm going to take it slow and allow her plenty of time, let her get over her spay properly and go with the litter tray swapping, short dating method first, which is what worked with Finx and Tango.
Then I have some time booked off work to go all in if they're ready. I don't think I can prepare any more than that lol will have to just go for it eventually!

Back