• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love white rabbits....

Panjanda

Alpha Buck
A few photos of my REW's and BEW's x

Spice my REW Conti caught eating the Rasberries :love:

ab658772f83ce371016f560214fc91bb.jpg

Sugar my other REW Conti eating as usual :lol:

0ef70fba67e4ad4de4e669391de115c0.jpg

Dora and Flora my BEW mini lops girls asking to come out and play :thumb:

1bf5aedbd689fb2c69a59b0bc046a06c.jpg

And lastly Stewie my BEW mini lop boy having a drink xxx

5bec0d0c6b6bd92a0afe7b24e10d325d.jpg

Love them all so much :love::love::love::love:

oh my! They look so soft and plush compared to my scraggly boys, although they are going through a moult right now in their defense. :) Such gorgeous buns you have. I love red eyes bunnies and guinea pigs. I had a blonde guinea pig with red eyes once and she was beautiful. :love:

I also love my old girl Twinkle, my REW, I love her ruby red eyes and her delicate white eyelashes, she always looks so clean until shes out in the snow then she looks yellow:lol:.

She knows shes special and plays on it every day and of course we pander to her every whim:roll:

Aww :love:

I love my REW boys too! Strangely I've only ever had white rabbits . . . a big New Zealand buck named Sugar when I was a kid and now my two lovely rescue boys. :D

I love them too :D Your bunnies are gorgeous :love::love::love:

I have three whitish rabbits just now. One pure white Pew, an English cross with minimal pale brown markings and an English cross with some black markings, also minimal. Anyway, I don't know if it is a white rabbit thing but my three white girls are just lovely gorgeous bunnies, so sweet and gentle and friendly :love:

Thank you for the pictures! I have recently rescued a REW conti baby and although he is only 14 weeks, he looks so much like Sugar! I love REWs/BEWs too!

Thank you for the pictures! I have recently rescued a REW conti baby and although he is only 14 weeks, he looks so much like Sugar! I love REWs/BEWs too!

Yay!!! More contis. Welcome to the big-fluff club. :love:

The white ones are beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back