• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks for the ''help'' guys!

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
Tonight YOU are going to be a clean bunny!

Milo: ''Finnlay! shes got that crazy look in her eyes!''

Finn: ''Huh? mm too bsy eatn the tastie grasses''

Milo: ''Oh ok! We's help you to put hays into nommy box''

Milo: ''I guess the cleans isn't so bad, we's can poop all over it tomorrow''
Finn: ''I agrees, now to nom the tasty hays''

Had to give the boys a thorough clean tonight, cleaned the floor with water and vinegar to try and get rid of the pee smell, I put some soiled material into the litter tray so hopefully the boys will pee there. They have already done poo's on the floor but I'm going to try moving them into the tray when they do it. Wish me luck!

The boys ran wild while I cleaned the enclosure tonight, they got into everything, Finn just thought he was getting fed all the time and stood at my feet looking up at me as if to say ''what you got for me mum?''

I do love those two! :love::love::love:

:lol::lol: they're so cheeky aren't they? They have to be involved and don't want to miss anything.

I swear your boys just get more cute by the day :love:

:lol::lol: they're so cheeky aren't they? They have to be involved and don't want to miss anything.

I swear your boys just get more cute by the day :love:

I always thought that Finnlay and Marble would make a nice couple! But I think Milo would get jealous! :lol:

They've got a lovely home, I hope they appreciate it :)

They do love the space, at the minute through I'm having a dilemma with Finn jumping up to the roof of the house that you see there. At the minute he jumps up to look out of the window which I don't mind, but I'm terrified he's going to hurt himself jumping back down. I'm going to see if I can get a ramp to help him just walk up and down but I need something really long?

:lol: :love::love:

Where is that hay from? It looks really nice :D :lol:

That's the hay I get from the Range :) It does vary but generally good and buns seem to like it! It's my tray top up hay, on top on farm bale hay to make it more comfortable :oops: then they get nicer stuff in the racks!

Your buns are good if they wait til tomorrow to poop all over again :lol: Mine poo everywhere as I'm cleaning! I literally clean one tray, sweep up, move to next tray, look round and there's be a big pile of poops in the tray plus a few fresh ones on the floor for good measure :roll: :lol:

Your buns are good if they wait til tomorrow to poop all over again :lol: Mine poo everywhere as I'm cleaning! I literally clean one tray, sweep up, move to next tray, look round and there's be a big pile of poops in the tray plus a few fresh ones on the floor for good measure :roll: :lol:

Haha well they actually didn't wait! But surprisingly there was much less poop on the floor the next morning than usual. Even if it just stays at that much i'll be happy! They make an unholy amount of mess :lol:

That's the hay I get from the Range :) It does vary but generally good and buns seem to like it! It's my tray top up hay, on top on farm bale hay to make it more comfortable :oops: then they get nicer stuff in the racks!

I get mine from The Range too :thumb:

I look through the bags for stuff dated august. It seems to be the most green and nice stuff! Sadly it does go down in quality in winter!

I get mine from The Range too :thumb:

I look through the bags for stuff dated august. It seems to be the most green and nice stuff! Sadly it does go down in quality in winter!

Never even thought to look for dates, I just tend to see which looks greenest :lol: and smells good :oops:

Never even thought to look for dates, I just tend to see which looks greenest :lol: and smells good :oops:

Well yeah I pretty much just do that! But the dates for me are an indication of freshness, it is generally lovely and green though. Its a shame it goes down in quality in winter but its to be expected I guess. I bought a few big bags when it was lovely and green but they are almost gone already! :lol:

Back