• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to keep a rabbit distracted whilst you clean...

tashp90

Warren Veteran
798098a0565d85a3a7807c1db4ed77ad.jpg

:lol: then repeat cleaning in that area :lol:
She's actually a very tidy rabbit :lol: there was a little bit of hay but that's easily sorted :D

Unlike the other two...it took me as long to clean the bedroom as it did to clean the rest of the flat :roll:

Haha!

Tash where do you get your hay from? The bag looks exactly the same size and shape as the stuff I get from willowbrook nursery which is near you

I tried that today :lol: it didn't work :roll:

I have a bucket that I keep my wood flakes in that I use for litter left that in the summer house half full of shavings after I swept before getting to the actual litter tray I got distracted by Pointless :oops: came back to find a nice poop in the bucket and bits if shaving over the floor along with a few more poops and a very proud Stu bun sitting in the middle of what was a clean floor :roll:

Haha!

Tash where do you get your hay from? The bag looks exactly the same size and shape as the stuff I get from willowbrook nursery which is near you
It's from a garden centre near me (can't think of the name atm) but I believe it's locally sourced so could be the same farmer :D
I pay £6.99 for 3 bags at the garden centre

I tried that today :lol: it didn't work :roll:

I have a bucket that I keep my wood flakes in that I use for litter left that in the summer house half full of shavings after I swept before getting to the actual litter tray I got distracted by Pointless :oops: came back to find a nice poop in the bucket and bits if shaving over the floor along with a few more poops and a very proud Stu bun sitting in the middle of what was a clean floor :roll:

Sounds like you need to find a way to stop yourself getting distracted ;)

I don't believe that it was Stu. I believe it was somebun else who snuck in, did the crime, and Stu chased them away ;)

It's from a garden centre near me (can't think of the name atm) but I believe it's locally sourced so could be the same farmer :D

I'm sure it's the same stuff, it looks exactly the same. From a local organic farm apparently. At Willow Brook nursery it's 5 bags for £12 so yours works out slightly cheaper! My two love it though. I bought a bag once when I happened to be passing and the loved it so now I have to make the trip up there regularly just to get the hay :roll:

This is hilarious because I've JUST uploaded a thread about how mine get in the way when I clean! :lol:

I'm sure it's the same stuff, it looks exactly the same. From a local organic farm apparently. At Willow Brook nursery it's 5 bags for £12 so yours works out slightly cheaper! My two love it though. I bought a bag once when I happened to be passing and the loved it so now I have to make the trip up there regularly just to get the hay :roll:

I went to the garden centre to get a tree for my grandparents and came across it :lol: my three love it too! Luckily it's only 10 minutes away from me :lol: it is really good hay, it smells great!

This is hilarious because I've JUST uploaded a thread about how mine get in the way when I clean! :lol:
Mine do too :lol: they're into everything, eat the hay from the swept up pile etc
It only distracted Marble for 5 minutes, and it doesn't distract the other two at all :roll:

Back