• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Services?

Bunnie_Mummy

Young Bun
Hi all,

We have our Giant French Lop, neutered male. And an English Spot, neutered Doe.

We are trying to bond - and we due to new circumstances dont have alot of time to do the bonding process at the minute :(

I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who can help? - I've tried a lady at Treeton, however she's stopped this now.

Were from the Sheffield area and got our new bun from BARC in Barnsley.

Anyone able to help out?

:wave: have you asked at BARC? Some rescues will assist in bonding if you are adopting from them. Before I ended up bonding my quad myself I searched on the internet and found a boarding place that did bonding, I've not used the place myself so I can't recommend personally, it was called 4 little paws.

I sometimes foster & bond for BARC :D If you make a small donation to BARC, I can do it for you. I'm in Barnsley :D

I think Angie @ BARC (Bunnymadhouse) had some plans for me bonding for her soon, unless they are the ones I just did:oops:. You can contact her or PM me directly :D

Please

Hi,

We got Nancy from there from Angie not long ago in July.

I'm happy for you to help anyway you can. If it means them coming to you for a week or so. Happy to donate and pay you :)

I sometimes foster & bond for BARC :D If you make a small donation to BARC, I can do it for you. I'm in Barnsley :D

I think Angie @ BARC (Bunnymadhouse) had some plans for me bonding for her soon, unless they are the ones I just did:oops:. You can contact her or PM me directly :D

Hi,

We got Nancy in July. And she met Douglas our Giant French Lop a few times with no problems.

Both are house buns and litter trained - obviously living in separate cages.

We have had quite a rough year so far, losing Poppy out mini lop in early July. And we rescued Nancy mid July. In the space of 8 weeks we have lost two family members. And work commitments have now increased.

We spend time with the bunnies and let them out individually however I just dont have the time to bond them given the circumstances at the moment. Which im very sad about :( as they would make great bonded buns.

Anyway you can help will be most welcomed etc - any happy to donate and even pay you.

Lastly your inbox is full so I cant PM you. You can contact me on lia.emmerson@gmail.com

Back