• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dumped in a box :(

FloLo

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone,

Just want to take a moment to introduce Flo, my gorgeous cinnamon bun!

I work at a vets, and she was brought in by a dog walker who found her in a box in a field! The local animal shelters and the RPSCA are currently overrun with animals so couldn't take her on. I felt so bad for her so I decided to adopt her and called her Flo.

She is really lovely, she loves attention and will nudge for more if you are not giving her enough! She also likes to dig holes when she feels she hasn't had enough love :evil: haha. She also doesn't mind being picked up. When I am walking around her run she likes to follow me wherever I go! I don't understand how someone could just abandon her in a box, she is such a wonderful rabbit.

So happy I could give her the loving home she needs :love:

tumblr_nb9vt9ynt21tirn5fo1_500.jpg

Here she is having some love!
tumblr_nb9vt9ynt21tirn5fo2_250.jpg

And here she is exploring her patch for the first time! (Sorry the quality isn't so good)
tumblr_nb9vt9ynt21tirn5fo3_250.jpg

Awww Bless - how lucky she was to come to you and well done you for giving her the chance of a new fab life:love::thumb: - some things are just meant to be:thumb:

What a pretty girl :love: so glad she was found & has been given the chance to have a happy forever home

She has lovely colouring! :love: How sad that she was just dumped, and lucky that she was found by someone before a dog or a fox!
Well done for taking her on, please keep us updated on how she's doing :)

Oh she is beautiful :love:

It always amazes me how loving these abandoned buns are - our Holly was dumped in a box outside P@H (a bit better than just a field :() and she just adored attention when we brought her home - the friendliest little girl ever. She's been 'married' for a over a year now and no longer need humans anymore:roll: - but I was so bowled over how she was so loving with us. However - she hates the dark and we still have to leave a light on at night for her and I think that is from the sheer terror she must have felt in that dark box :(.

Flo is a very lucky little girl - so pleased she has found a great home :love:

Hello to you and the very beautiful and very fortunate Flo.:wave::love: Thank goodness someone with a kind heart found her and took her to a place of safety.

We will eagerly be looking forward to more photos of Flo in the future. :thumb::love:

well done you for taking her in and giving her a second chance for a happy life, look forward to regular updates.

How sad that she was abandonded so cruelly :(. But wonderful that she's found a new home with you. She's a very lucky bunny.

Oh she is beautiful, she looks like my bridge bun Berrie who was found straying due to escape or abandonment. I also had a box bunny too. Flo is lucky to be with you :D

Back