• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fweddie has been very naughty !!!

luna

Mama Doe
So Fweddie blew it at the weekend. Between Lady Wosie's naughty nibblings and Fweddie's naughty diggings Mummeh juggled around the living arrangements again. I don't know how long it will last though coz she is feeling very sorries for him. Watch this space :lol: I fink Mummeh is just super stwessed because Little Hoomin has started in a place called "school" ... whatever that is xx

http://therosierabbitblog.com/2014/09/01/freddie-is-banished/

Spenser is very pleased to have a mention, and also that Lady Wosie (if not her Mummeh) appreciates his education in wall art.

We do feel a bit sorry for Fweddie Fwog though, but perhaps he will enjoy having his very own Wendy House.

Mummeh : Oh believe me , I feel awful :( I have been bringing him inside for an hour to free range each day but I think I might be bringing him in again any day now because if he develops a winter coat he might not tolerate the temperature change coming back in in two months.

I have to admit though ... I'm struggling with keeping them separate indoors and I'm struggling with rosie and her naughtiness too. She has been such a madam these past few weeks. Lol :)

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk 2

It must be difficult ... but the temperature change would also worry me a bit. I find bunny destructiveness goes in phases ... Spenser will suddenly take a fancy to something he has ignored for months and even years ... wall art is a relatively recent hobby, but on the other hand he hasn't attacked a carpet for quite some time.

Spenser lives in my room, but has supervised time in other rooms of the house. My room is wireless for obvious reasons, and as I am not a particularly tidy person the mess consequent on sharing with a rabbit really just adds interest to the guddle!

It must be difficult ... but the temperature change would also worry me a bit. I find bunny destructiveness goes in phases ... Spenser will suddenly take a fancy to something he has ignored for months and even years ... wall art is a relatively recent hobby, but on the other hand he hasn't attacked a carpet for quite some time.

Spenser lives in my room, but has supervised time in other rooms of the house. My room is wireless for obvious reasons, and as I am not a particularly tidy person the mess consequent on sharing with a rabbit really just adds interest to the guddle!

Yeah I know what you mean about being bold in phases. Rosie has developed an obsession with biting and digging on the couch and it's starting to look real shabby :( and its only a couple of years old !!!

She used to do it when she was younger and stopped but has started again these last few weeks (since the arrival of freddie) grrrr !

Yeah I know what you mean about being bold in phases. Rosie has developed an obsession with biting and digging on the couch and it's starting to look real shabby :( and its only a couple of years old !!!

She used to do it when she was younger and stopped but has started again these last few weeks (since the arrival of freddie) grrrr !

Rosie is probably feeling the need to defend 'her' territory. Spenser basically considers anything he can reach (and his reach is surprising) 'his'. I think all my bedding has holes in it. Did you have Rosie when she was a baby?

Rosie is probably feeling the need to defend 'her' territory. Spenser basically considers anything he can reach (and his reach is surprising) 'his'. I think all my bedding has holes in it. Did you have Rosie when she was a baby?

Yep Iv had Rosie since she was 7 weeks old. I was scared of her at first. Lol :) but when I realized that her growls were harmless and didn't result in bites ... I got over that. Lol :)

Why do you ask?

Yep Iv had Rosie since she was 7 weeks old. I was scared of her at first. Lol :) but when I realized that her growls were harmless and didn't result in bites ... I got over that. Lol :)

Why do you ask?

Bless her! I asked because I wondered if her earlier destructiveness might have been to do with coming into her hormones. I didn't have Spenser as a baby, he was fully grown (7 months) when I adopted him.

Bless her! I asked because I wondered if her earlier destructiveness might have been to do with coming into her hormones. I didn't have Spenser as a baby, he was fully grown (7 months) when I adopted him.

Lol I really should record her grunt.there are red River hogs at Dublin zoo that sound just like her. It cracks me up, it's not very lady like is it ?

She has always been quite destructive but it probably settled a little at the one year mark. Xx

Lol I really should record her grunt.there are red River hogs at Dublin zoo that sound just like her. It cracks me up, it's not very lady like is it ?

She has always been quite destructive but it probably settled a little at the one year mark. Xx

Spenser: Are you comparing Lady Wosie to a red River hog? Does she know ..... ? I do not know what a red River hog is, but I don't imagine Lady Wosie would be pleased at her manner of communicating certain feeling being compared to the language of a hog.

Spenser: Are you comparing Lady Wosie to a red River hog? Does she know ..... ? I do not know what a red River hog is, but I don't imagine Lady Wosie would be pleased at her manner of communicating certain feeling being compared to the language of a hog.

This cracked me up when I read it. Yes I think people and bunnies alike might be surprised to hear that Rosie is not as quite as ladylike as she likes to make out.

But don't let Rosie know I told you that :) xx

Last edited:
Back